Pokemon!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Pokemon Saphire the game. It never fails to please.

The show is now kinda...ehhugghh.

Whatever happened to May and Misty and Brock?

Now It's more blown-up if you know what I mean. :huh:

I'm 11, and to the school kids, it just adds onto my long string of weirdnes. But I like it, and I can't deny that.

The show, well, I liked season 1 best. With Misty. She's awesome. May was all right, I guess, but I REALLY HATE Dawn. She's so... elugheguligehe o_O If you know what I mean. I don't watch it anymore, though.

The cards, I've seen them, but I can't afford them, and there's always something more worth my money when I go to the store.

But I have Pokemon Ruby and won like, 7 times, and I used to have Pokemon Yellow. T'was ok.

Pokemon=Boring.

My cousin had the Pokemon Blue Purple Diamond Team Tag blahblahblahblahblah or whatever it was called and it's boring.

I got bored with it in 5 minutes.

The Pokemon games are a lot of fun. That's about the only thing I like about Pokemon now though. I used to collect the cards when I was little, but I could never figure out how to ACTUALLY play the card game with them.
I don't know how to actually play with the cards either! I like them though because most of them are CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! ^_^

I find the games boring now, and the show very childish...it is just the same plot with different characters. Except for Ash, Brock, and Team Rocket. Man have I had enough of them!! T_T

...But Pikachu is still cute. Anyway, I collect the plushies.

My fav is Mantyke. <33

Of course! (Name, duh) I really like pokemon and I have collected pokemon cards ever since I can remember. I was in K-mart one day and I was planing on buying a new game then I saw 'Pokemon Emerald' and I was amazed. I watch the show though it has started to suck ever since Dawn came on it :/ And as Nyuu~ said, I hate that they took out original characters, but have never took out Team Rocket. Its been 10 (almost 11) years of 'Were blasting off again' :/ I think the show is lasting a little to long. I long that maybe Dawn can go die in a hole (jk xD) and Misty can come back and travel with Ash and Brock so the original gang can be back. I also agree with Paper*Cut about the number of pokemon. There are to many and you can't even pronounce some of their names :angry: I have...7 games and 11 Poke dolls (plushies) plus other Pokemon merchandise. I'm a big Poke fan and I'm 10. Mew is and will always be my favorite :D

-PokeMew

The Pokemon games are a lot of fun. That's about the only thing I like about Pokemon now though. I used to collect the cards when I was little, but I could never figure out how to ACTUALLY play the card game with them.
Same about the pokemon cards and I still can't ;-; I just like them because of their designs :D

-PokeMew

I love pokemon and I have almost every legendary card and I have about 100 cards.

I loved pokemon because when I saw the First Pokemon Mystery Dungeon commercial. Weird huh? :) :D :)

im eleven and i collected since i was little sad part is that when i was 9 or 10 i lost all my cards i stopped collecting but i started a gain

my prize cards r Palkai Dialga and Darkrai

Pokemon is one of my favorite games! I love the game. I even got my own Friend Code.

I've liked Pokemon ever since Blue Version came out. LOL I remember I couldn't figure out how to get out of Ash's house! xD Then I was sooo happy when I finally figured out how.

I don't care what ANYBODY thinks I LOV Pokemon and I'm not afraid to say it. In fact a few of my friends like it too. They have Pokemon games. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back