Repeating Dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greendaygirl829

Reaction score
Ok so I have been having this weird dream. And I just had it again last night. Its like I'm on this island. Theres a family there and they don't like it there so...They have this car and try to get across to a side of a moutain but the car goes down quickly and they're taken to the bottom...They never come up...shortly after this happens I wake up. Does it mean anything? I'm getting scared because this dream keeps happening...

wow! k that's creepy and i'm not sure really sure if it means anything but i always thought that if you dreamt about things/you falling or going downstairs it means your sad. that just what i always thought tho i'm not sure if it's true, so maybe your sad about and you dont know it or something sad might happen not 100% sure tho. hope i helped! :D

I have a repeating dream - I've had it since the age of 6 or 7.

I'm in a desert and I see this pile of bones, and suddenly they rise up and form a T-rex, then the flesh and stuff comes back. So now it's a dinosaur, skin and all, and it suddenly says,

"Do you need a ride?"

And I say yes, then I climb up its tail to get to its head.

The dinosaur is very friendly and I quite like the dream - unfortunately, I haven't had it for a while :kusatchi:

P.S: I love the way your name is greendaygirl829 but your Siggy and Avatar are about the Jonas Brothers =P

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a repeating dream too. I actually have two that happen annually.

But I think it's just a nightmare. Nothing to be worried about. I bet if it means anything at all, that your family will have it's highs and it's lows but you guys will make it through it.

i had this repeating dream,

but it wasn't exactly the same each time.

but it revolves around the same thing.

my fear of loosing the people i love- number one being my parents.

i had dreams of loosing both parents, but in seperate dreams.

here is the ones with my mom:

~ This happened when I was little. This dream, it haunted me so bad that I still remember it exactly to this day. My mom took me to an aquarium, and there was a lot of people. I got seperated from my mom. I could see her, but she kept walking. I would scream and cry, but she just kept fading away. I tried to chase her, but she would only go farther and farther away. And then I was engulfed in many people, stuck in a tight space. I woke up crying and screaming for my mom.

meaning: i don't ever want to get lost from my mom, and it's my clustrophobia in the dream as well.

~ This one was also from me when I was little. It haunts me as well. I was home with my mom, just her and me. We were smiling and playing games, but then she stood in front of the door. She was facing me, and then she started to fade away. I ran after her, but she would only go farther away. And then it was total darkness.

meaning: once again, loosing my mom. but this time it was entwined with my fear of the dark.

and then the dream with my dad:

~ It happened like, a few monthes ago. In the dream, the world was ending and flooding. People was only choosing certain people to live. There was this safe church thing on an island, where they would choose the people to live. Four people would stand in the middle of the church, and 1 would die. 3 would live. Well me and my dad, and two others went in. My dad was the one chosen to die. the whole selection of who to live and who dies was becsue there was a huge boat, but not everyone would be able to fit. I was crying and buggin out, and i was thrown onto the boat. Finally the church collapsed, and my dad and these others all died.

meaning: my dad dying. this dream, is the worste one i've ever had.i woke up crying, and would not let go of my dad.

i have the weirdesr dreams.

I've had repeating dreams too, but I don't think it means anything in particular that you should be worried about. It's most likely triggered by a fear of yours, which is why the dream is scaring you so much. It could probably be the fear of seeing somebody die, having a loved one die, or something along those lines.

My repeating dreams are usually nightmares as well, but normally my dreams are nightmares whether they're repeating or not. Usually it's something like my house become's the second Amityville case or there's somebody in my house trying to kill me.. But nightmares, unless they're affecting your every day life, could be passed off easily.

wow creepy. dreams dont always mean what they seem. This could mean that you will make a decision in the future that will go bad, or something will happen that will change your life. It may sound wierd but it sounds like that's what it means.

If you have a dream 3 nights in a row, it will come true.

Good luck

well, I have a reoccurring one with three people I don't know but know...you wouldn't know

and then one of the night Kenzis house burnt down.

and the nights after before he died.

And then, I remeber a reoccurring dreams with a dancing dope hat and my mom telling me she was leaving and she didnt want me following, but I dont know.

I think yours means something, I have to look it up.

Oh really I've had repeating dreams before but there like semi good and semi evil it's like I'm at the movies just watching a movie and then this thing behind me tries to strangle me from behind. It's scary and kinda funny but if I have it again I might look behind to see who or what is was. XD

I have dreams that happen. I forget them. The VERY NEXT NIGHT, I get another part of the drem. It's wierd.

also, I had this dream where I was on a bus, my bus driver starts yelling "hang on, hang on" I looke out the window and a truck hits a van, a Rools-Royce, and swerves into a drive way and hit a horse trailer. The van hit the truck and the hood flies into the road. The Royce (while previous was happening) came about a foot away from hitting the bus, and swerved sharply. None of us were hurt, but my driver and girlfriend were really shaken up.

The next day, it happens. EXACTLY THE WAY IN MY DREAM!

I didn't tell anyone thuough. I thought they would call me crazy.

I've been having a repeated dream since I was three. Not like having it every day, but several times a year. But I can't really say what it's about because, frankly, i have NO IDEA what it's about! It does scare me sometimes, but I always ignore it. I've been having that dream less and less now.

When I was a little kid I would get them sometimes. I really don't know what they mean but I don't remember anything different happenning to me than usual.

Don't worry about it, it's probably no big deal.

No,I don't think these will affect you,there is no such thing as it will come true in 3 nights....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back