Repeating Dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a repeting dream. it wasnt scary. it was wierd. i dreamt that my mum drove me somewhere, then she opened the car door and left. then, my mum gave me the car keys and told me to drive, that instant, i was transported to the drivers seat and i started driving the car, ALONE! then the car crashed into a tree. another wierd dream was that there was this table with a huge button on it. me and some other people surrounded the table and started pressing the button. then, my auntie woke me up and i was still in dreamland, i hit the button real hard and said GODD BYE! then, i shot up from my bed like as if someone threw cold water at me. it was wierd. i told my fren that and she was laughing like hell. i did get a scary dream once. it scared my precious life out of me. i woke up with sweat and i was shivering like hell :(

I've had my fair share of repeating dreams.

It's about an owl. As silly as it sounds, it's quite scary for me.

There's an animal, such as animals from Animal Crossing (I know. You're either thinking, ?__?, o_O, xDDD or O___O). Like Blathers, or Tom Nook. Tom Nook was the most recent one. A Tom Nook plush was on the side of my bed on the floor. And there were all my usual stuffed animals down there. And I saw him. I thought, "Hm, I don't remember having that stuffie before...?" Then he came to life. And I, since I'm terrified of these dreams, screamed. He came up onto my bed and tried to attack me. I pushed him off my bed. But he floated back onto my bed. He and I were doing that for awhile until the dream ended.

That happened with an animated Blathers to. He was chasing me all around the house. Until I, so smart, jumped up, floated, and flapped my arms and squacked xD. I don't think Blathers likes crows xDDDDDD. When he caught me and dragged me, I had to pee (?). So he let me go XD. I however, lied and DIDN'T pee.

This repeating dream is starting to scare me. And mabye your R.D it's just a repeating dream. My dad has repeating dreams about getting eaten by a shark, but he's stressed out from work... so mabye YOUR stressed! Yay! I figured it out!

I've had my fair share of repeating dreams.
It's about an owl. As silly as it sounds, it's quite scary for me.

There's an animal, such as animals from Animal Crossing (I know. You're either thinking, ?__?, o_O, xDDD or O___O). Like Blathers, or Tom Nook. Tom Nook was the most recent one. A Tom Nook plush was on the side of my bed on the floor. And there were all my usual stuffed animals down there. And I saw him. I thought, "Hm, I don't remember having that stuffie before...?" Then he came to life. And I, since I'm terrified of these dreams, screamed. He came up onto my bed and tried to attack me. I pushed him off my bed. But he floated back onto my bed. He and I were doing that for awhile until the dream ended.

That happened with an animated Blathers to. He was chasing me all around the house. Until I, so smart, jumped up, floated, and flapped my arms and squacked xD. I don't think Blathers likes crows xDDDDDD. When he caught me and dragged me, I had to pee (?). So he let me go XD. I however, lied and DIDN'T pee.

This repeating dream is starting to scare me. And mabye your R.D it's just a repeating dream. My dad has repeating dreams about getting eaten by a shark, but he's stressed out from work... so mabye YOUR stressed! Yay! I figured it out!
Wow. :eek: That's crazy.

hm.. i dunno. i don't think it's anything bad, eventually it'll pass over.

if it's really bothering you, you should talk to someone...

when i was younger i used to have a repeating dream, but it was more like a nightmare, but it stopped eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back