Anybody here that still actually

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
I still love em! I own 12.

Does anyone else here still like them?

I've lost a lot of intrest in them, but I still really enjoy TamaTalk. ^_^

yep, they keep me company during the boring, lonely summers. ^_^ I got 2 with me right now out of my 9. :]

Ha , I'm still into mine ^_^ Just slowly loosing interest. It's like off and on , you know? Which i'm totally ok with. :D

It's sort of on again off again for me. Like sometimes I'm bored with them and I let the battery died, and a year later I'm ttly obssessed (i'm in one of those obsessed years right now). I don't really know if I'm completely in love with them... ^_^

I probably love TT and my Tamas joint! It's great to love both, and always have something to do when you're bored! If your Tama is sleeping or away on holiday, or dead, or still hatching, etc, then you can have fun on TT, and when the power lines go down, then you can play on your Tamagotchi! But the best time is when you can do both at the same time! As in; sit there playing with your Tama and writing up your log (I just love writing Tamagotchi logs!)

x

No, not at all, I'm wayyy over them.

I still like tamatalk, though. It's grrreat. :blink:

^ Same. All the paint is worn off and they're out of batteries xD

I'm gonna put some new batteries in them and sell them at a yard sale or something.

[SIZE=8pt]I still like tamagotchis. I'm not completely obsessed, but I enjoy them.[/SIZE]

:D

I find my interest comes and goes.

I'm running a V1 tama right now - i got Mametchi (retro style) but let her evolve into an Otokitchi, so I am trying to see how long she will live.

Sometimes I will let several weeks go by without looking at a tama, and then I will look through my tama cupboard (!) and choose one, fit it up with batteries and hit RESET / DOWNLOAD :mametchi:

It always just depends on my mood and how busy I am IRL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back