Anybody here that still actually

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find my interest comes and goes.
I'm running a V1 tama right now - i got Mametchi (retro style) but let her evolve into an Otokitchi, so I am trying to see how long she will live.

Sometimes I will let several weeks go by without looking at a tama, and then I will look through my tama cupboard (!) and choose one, fit it up with batteries and hit RESET / DOWNLOAD :(

It always just depends on my mood and how busy I am IRL :D
Oh, cool! :furawatchi:

Sweet Kandi, I didn't know you still collected them. I thought you lost interest in them. I like to collect them too. But I still play with them. :furawatchi:

Not particularly. I'm only on TamaTalk because my dear friend, Ichigotchi_Piggy, asked me to join. I used to like tamagotchis though; even had my own, until my sister ate it.

I should since I own over 60. ._____.

At the beginning of summer I started 'em up.. then kinda got bored and got obsessed with Gaia again... it's always switching around like that.

I collect them more than play with them.I still like 'em though.
I'm the same way. I don't really play with them anymore, unless I get extremely bored. Or inspired. But I'll buy 90's Japanese Tams of eBay; I usually ask for them for Christmas and Easter. :unsure:

I've lost all intrest in them.

But I still return to TT every now and then.

I'm the same way. I don't really play with them anymore, unless I get extremely bored. Or inspired. But I'll buy 90's Japanese Tams of eBay; I usually ask for them for Christmas and Easter. :)
That's what I've been doing lately. Buying more of the Japanese ones off Ebay.

I just bought an angelgotchi about a week ago.

My interest comes and goes but I still collect. buy and sell them.

I often have one going but sometimes I need a break for a week or more. I always start one up again. It's been that way for the 9 years I have been playing with them.

I'm not really interested in tamas at all anymore, but TamaTalk and TamaCHAT are like. . . where I live.

I spend more time on the computer now than I do sleeping.

I have like.. 20 Tamagotchis.

I don't play with them. I have 2 that actually have working batteries.. and mom honestly can't afford to buy the type of batteries that they need. But I love TT<3

All of mine are out of batteries -.-

If batteries never ended, I would probably play with my V5 the most, cuz that's the only one I have that's not hectic but it's better than V3 ^.^ I miss them so much >.<

I just came back to TT...20 minutes ago and lovin' it! ^.^

I collect them more than play with them.I still like 'em though.
[SIZE=11pt]Same here. I am trying to collect. . but it isn't working out very well. =P[/SIZE]

I just go through short phases of liking them, then I put them in their box and forget about them.

In Grade 3 I got busted by the principal for bringing my tamagotchi to school. They weren't in fashion for years. But then my mum bought me a V5 and now I knd of like them ;)

P10 :D

Since it was so boring I just got a V5. So now I will have Just one working Tama. Maybe I can care for it throughout the summer. I used to be obsessed. I would memorize what time the matchmaker comes, and I would memorize codes xP

I don't like them much anymore. They kind of got...old.

I know It's kind of funny since I own 32 (last time I checked) but I have no interest in them anymore. I still come on here sometimes though.

-psycho

Kinda. Not as much as when the V1s came out though. At that time I was psyched with them, but now they're kinda getting annoying. Im not that obsessed anymore. Before I was crazy, all I would talk about is tamagotchis and I would ask everyone if they had one. And I would even continuously DRAW ICHIGOTCHIS!!! And I sewed a Mametchi plushie that I still have. It was barely stuffed, so it's kinda flat. XD omg I was insane!! (Well I'm still insane now, but now I'm insane in a GOOD WAY!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back