Sign in to follow this  
Pikachu Lover

Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)

Omg really!!That is wicked awesome! But I dont think my dad's going to buy me a gamecube lol. I already have a wii, D.S. and PS2.

Omg really!!That is wicked awesome! But I dont think my dad's going to buy me a gamecube lol. I already have a wii, D.S. and PS2.

If you get a Wii you can play gamecube games! =D So if you get a Wii, be sure to get the Animal Crossing for the gamecube! Plus the Wii version!

Hahah Ok! I'll ask those things for Christmas!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS! It's not even halloween yet and I'm already in the Chrstmas mood! I just can't wait for Jingle, the reindeer, to come to my town. I have AC: Population Growing for the gamecube and I'm so excited for Halloween and the Harvest Festival! I REALLY can't wait for Jingle! And since I'll have CT by then, I'll get to see him there, too!

I'm soo glad they're bringing back all the real holidays! What went through Nintendo's head as they made up those AWFUL holidays? I mean, I don't mind made-up holidays, but geez! At least make them good holidays! But no matter WHAT you NEED the REAL holidays!

I HOPE THEY BRING BACK THE SPRING AND FALL SPORTS FAIRS! I, sadly, didn't get to experience the great fun in the Fall Sports Fair. Not just because I had school that day, but my brother sold my gamecube + my old AC game for that. But last week, I bought a new one + a new AC game and will anxiously wait for the Spring Sports Fair. =)

Yes I have a wii. Yes I have a DS. Yes I have animal croaaing wild world. No I dont want City folk. I think wild world is good enough. I am content with what I have already.

Yes I have a wii. Yes I have a DS. Yes I have animal croaaing wild world. No I dont want City folk. I think wild world is good enough. I am content with what I have already.

Why wouldn't you want CF? Much better than WW. Real holidays that aren't stupid, also. Like Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, April Fool's Day, Bunny Day, Valentine's Day.

... I think wild world is good enough. I am content with what I have already.

I agree :furawatchi:

I love ACWW. It's a lot of fun and "real" holidays are not so important to me (I don't think the WW ones are "stupid").

I don't have a wii, but a lot of the games I've played / seen at friends/relatives houses look like fun. I just don't feel the need to buy the latest version :3

I pre-ordered CF! Yaaay!

@ TamaMum - You should buy a Wii and CF, it's gonna be a great game this year.

I pre-ordered CF! Yaaay!

@ TamaMum - You should buy a Wii and CF, it's gonna be a great game this year.

Sure will - if you send me the money to pay for it :furawatchi: :)

(it's around £170 in the UK for the console, controller is another £25... game costs...etc. etc. - you get the picture :D )

Sure will - if you send me the money to pay for it :furawatchi: :)

(it's around £170 in the UK for the console, controller is another £25... game costs...etc. etc. - you get the picture :D )

Is that alot of money to you? The Wii costs me $250 and the game (with the Wii speak mic bundle) costs $60.

How much is yours compared to US dollars? IDK how to convert

Is that alot of money to you? The Wii costs me $250 and the game (with the Wii speak mic bundle) costs $60.

How much is yours compared to US dollars? IDK how to convert

Current exchange rates are very variable :furawatchi:

but at the moment £170 = approx $US 272 ($1.60 = £1)

... and yes.... that's a heck of a lot of money to me :D

I FOUND OUT YESTERDAY I GET TO PLAY THE GAME THE DAY IT COMES OUT! I agreed to do extra chores so I can get the game when it comes out this sunday! My mom bought me a Wii on saturday night and I asked if she'd get me the game the day it comes out and she said YES!! IM SO EXCITED!!

WOOO! 12 hours until I get City Folk! GameStop is right around the corner from my house so I'm going to go pick the game up at 11am (right when they open) and come back and play it all day!!

That's nice, Pikachu Lover :)

...oh it's so sad, I browsed some Animal Crossing forums and everyone there is sooo excited, posts pics of their maps and villagers and all... and I really want it, too, but have to wait until mid-December. Stupid me, getting so excited about a game. But I just think it will be great :>