Pokemon diamond starter pokemon...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*CjPirate*

Reaction score
Ok so i restarted my pokemon Diamond after like 5 months

and now i dont know which starter i should get. there all so good.

So in plain talk.....

What pokemon should i get???

piplup no question.It evolves into empoleon which is water/steel and has resistance to nearly every type!Before the second gym remember to teach it pluck if you decide on piplup.

Any, depends what suits you. That's what I did in most of the Pokemon games.

Turtwig is my fave.

Why?

His final form trumps both other starters.

He has the best attacks (Earthquake, for example)

He's the only one that can type-trump the fifth gym

He's best against the Elite Four (Type-Trumps both the second and third member)

And he's just plain sweet.

P.S. How does he type-trump Infernape and Flint (third elite four member)? Earthquake. As simple as that.

i chose chimchar. it evolves into infernape and with the attacks close combat and fire blast it is unbeatable! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Infernape is a no because it shall get creamed against the second person in the elite four.But it's your choice not mine.Who are you going with?

Last edited by a moderator:
piplup iz good...i have a empoleon which iz lv,100.-piplup yo bezt bet..

Turtwig is the BEAST. He learns Razor Leaf,Earthquake and Synthesis He Rox!!

It's a toss up between Piplup and Turtwig. Both do really well with their final evolutions.

I've never tried playing with Chimchar, so I don't know how good he is at the end.

It's a toss up between Piplup and Turtwig. Both do really well with their final evolutions.
I've never tried playing with Chimchar, so I don't know how good he is at the end.
he 's okay.

I like Piplup the most because it's pretty well-balanced when you first start out. Empoleon's part Steel type can be an advantage or disadvantage. I was facing Flint's Infernape with mine, and I almost got KO'd because of Mach Punch.

Chimchar is also a great choice. Marriland used one on his walkthrough.

I don't like Turtwig, because he moves in slowww motion.

Piplup is an EXTREMELY good choice. However, I find it hard to pass Gardenia with it.

Chimchar has an advantage. He pwns Roark,Gardenia,and Byron. :blink:

I suggest Turtwig, he's the most useful against the elite 4 and against your rival (exept the starter he/she has, which is programmed to type-smash you)

Cecib :huh:

Chimchar all the way.

There are not that many fire types in the game, so Chimchar will serve you well with his speed and power.

Get Turtwig.

It's the best started you can have.

By the way, it is your choise, not mine. :)

~Shaymin

Piplup

He has done quite well for me, and is really good against almost all types.

It was super hard with my Empoleon to beat Gardena, in Eterna City gym.

Espically with her Grass Knot move.

Otherwise, It was smooth sailing with Empoleon.

My 2nd choice would be Turtwig, as Torterra is epic.

piplup no question.It evolves into empoleon which is water/steel and has resistance to nearly every type!Before the second gym remember to teach it pluck if you decide on piplup.
I used Piplup. Piplup is the best choice. It's 3rd evolution is extremely strong!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back