School!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meddie65

Reaction score
Pretty simple. Most of you have started school(i did today!!!) And I want to know how you feel about it.

My first day was one of my most perfect days in my life. I got to class on time, and there were lots of friendly people(Including guys!)

I'm a freshman, even so I♥school

'twas okay. As usual, I had an issue with math. But I flew in history. Maybe it was that Vojo Super Energy mint I accidentally had thinking it was a plain old mint. I knew something was off...x_x;

But it was OK for a first day. I got a couple assignments and this morning I was presented with a kit of school supplies, including the a flash drive, which I've been wanting.

I'm nuetral about it. I don't feel upset but im not excited. My school starts tomorrow and honestly I couldn't care less about it. I have a lot of after school activities so that takes my mind off it. :D

Oh my gosh on the first day of my school ( four weeks ago ) I felt like I was going to dodo my pants lol I was so nervous I had to use the bathroom like twice that day >.<;; XD. But after a while I grew used to it so it's cooler now ^^;; hehe.

I LOVED IT! =o Even though it was an hour long only hahahah

I thought I would hate it but i liked it..

im a sophmore lolz i luv it actually :rolleyes: theres alot of guys and all my friends are there with me

the bad side is that im joining cheerleading so i have to take all of the pink out of my hair

im a sophmore lolz i luv it actually :rolleyes: theres alot of guys and all my friends are there with methe bad side is that im joining cheerleading so i have to take all of the pink out of my hair
Why is pink against the rules?

Last edited by a moderator:
My first day was good!!! My friends all said I looked as pretty as I'd ever looked, even some of the boys told me I looked lovely! :rolleyes: I was so pleased, and I tried to compliment everyone I could that day, because I now know just how much a compliment can boost someone's mood and self confidence, and I think there's a lesson to learn from that. :rolleyes:

The first six days of high school have been complete torture.

Ick.

Pretty simple. Most of you have started school(i did today!!!) And I want to know how you feel about it.
My first day was one of my most perfect days in my life. I got to class on time, and there were lots of friendly people(Including guys!)

I'm a freshman, even so I♥school
Exactly my day, lol.

I'm starting on Friday. A one hour talk introducing us to Baccalaureate and that's it. I miss the real first three or four days though because I will be in Bristol.

I'm not looking forward to it, but I am not not looking forward to it either. I guess I just wish it would start a bit later.

Apart from that, I do want to try out my new bag, and see what the new books are like and have something to occupy my mornings, so I think I am actually looking forward to it - I am just nervous as to who will be in my class this year.

I started today It was ok but they changed my tutor group so now im with all my pals :p But some annoying boy called Andy kept saying CHICPEAS!! For some reason.. He got sent out of class Woo first day of 8th Grade

I love Middle School! It's a lot better then elementary. I like having a locker, and my classes are pretty cool. Lunch is fun but long and at the end, boring.

My friends have lockers around me, so thats good. All the sixth grade lockers are together, 7th are together, and 8th are together.

Basically, I was made for middle school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back