School!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughhh. Too much homework! >.< Too much to do.

Seriously. It's only the third day of school and we have a health title page with 50 definitions, a science title page with 4 fancy science words and 10 pictures, math questions and three reports on a French Explorer. That's quite alot to take in after being in school merely 3 days.

Pretty simple. Most of you have started school(i did today!!!) And I want to know how you feel about it.
My first day was one of my most perfect days in my life. I got to class on time, and there were lots of friendly people(Including guys!)

I'm a freshman, even so I♥school
I'm a freshie too! I like it alot though I'm not as shy as I used to be I talk to more people there nice for the most part ^^ lol I haven't changed much since except ( growing a little not I don't mean hight either kukuku X3 ) So ya alot of people are nice to me especially dudes o_O... Yea... LOL!

^^Why does she have to join the cheerleading team anyway?? lolz.

OMG all u ppl love school??? Apart from lunchbreak and friends and all, I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!
And what's wrong with being a cheerleader? Not all cheerleaders are thos stereotypical sluts like you think they are ^O^ It's a sport, actually. There's nothing wrong with being a cheerleader, buddy.

Anyway, I love school. It's fun and easy ;) I'm in highschool now and I absolutely love it!

I enjoy school...for now. Some people hate school, but sometimes you have to look on the bright side. You get to see your friends, and you have something to do all day (unlike me.). If you don't like school, it's your opinion. I like school so far. ;)

HAHA I'm happy, because I'm a 9th grader, but I might be able to take the 10/11 photography class. YAAY :furawatchi:

I LOVE HS! My friend and I stayed after school in the music room to rock out on the tuba. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back