Do more girls like tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I believe more girls like Tamas, but there are some boys who like them.

I'm a girl.

I love tamas!Im a boy,but your right!I find them in the girls isles only.

I think slightly more girls are interested in Tamagotchis than boys.

By the way, I'm a girl.

I believe girls love tamas more,because in my school there's like 2 boys that have tamss and like more girls that have tamas.

ps.Im a girl

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they were more targeted towards girls when the V2's were out, but now they are starting to make less feminine designs...

Well, there was a stage at my primary school (like 3 years ago) where literally every girl had a tamagotchi.

Most boys didn't, some of them were almost scared of what there friends thought, but as soon as one boy took the nerve to actually get one, nearly every boy got one! :)

It's a true fact that there are more girls interested in Tamagotchi than boys, but I believe that Tamas should be geared towards both genders.

Yeah I'm a girl and I think the patterns are going more girly now I mean liek some boys still like them.

Loads of boys own tamas

So do girls to.Loads of them.

Our school has so many tamas that tamatown is taking over school!!!

Well, tamas were directed to a girl audience. I'm a girl and own one.

Therefore...

Cecib ;)

Well, On most Tama commercials Tamagotchis are portrayed as a "girl toy" so many boys may be rather embarrassed to have one sadly :) . But when I got a tama, [i'm a girl lol ] but my cousin thought it looked fun so he bought a v1, or a mini, i forget what it's called sorry i haven't played with tamas in a while -_- ;

Okay first of all, before I say anything...

*I do NOT want to sound sexist.

Now, I do think that more girls may like Tamagotchi's more than boys because the characters are more "cute". And I'm sure Bandai has noticed that since they made a design called "Girls Rule" or "Girls Rock". Something along the lines of that. And in the commercials, they are a bit portrayed as a toy for girls, because there are at least one girl in the commercial.

I remember one boy that once went to 3rd Grade with me. I had a Tamagotchi, and I brought it to school and showed him. He thought it was cool, and went out to buy one. His friends spotted him playing Tamagotchi with me, and started teasing him, saying that he was playing with a "girl toy" and that he was "turning into a girley-girl".

I personally think that Tamagotchi is a uni-sex toy. Anyone can play with it, and they should be able to without people making fun of them ^_^

hhhhmmnnn i think more girls are interested in tamagotchis but still there are plenty of boys loved them like me!!im a boy but still i love tamagotchis!!!!

tamagotchis are for everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back