Do more girls like tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its more girls that play them. But I do know a lot of boys who play tamagotchis.

At my school about six girls(that I know of) have a tamagotchi. And about eight boys(that I know of) play with a tama.

But if I add everyone out of school girls overpower boys. But I think lots of boys play with them. But they just don't want to say.

Im a girl, I play with my one v3. I'm also 16 years old, so I don't know anyone that plays with them.

When I was younger they were a big thing for girls and guys. I don't think anyone particulary cared.

When I started using tams, I was in 6th grade and all guys cared about was "going out" or there were those weird recluse guys who played mario...

Anyway, in my opinion, tamagotchis are slightly more a girl than a guy toy, just because of the care factor. Girls like to care for things and nurture them more than guys do. I'm NOT trying to be sexist AT ALL. Why do girls take care of baby dolls? They want to be "mommies". I think its natural for girls to like things that they can take care of. GUYS CAN USE TAMS TOO. its perfectly normal. I think its GREAT that some guys use tams! I dont know any, but I know there are some out there.

ALL YOU GUYS OUT THERE USE YOUR TAMS OR I WILL COME SMACK YOU :furawatchi: -smack smack- tee hee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back