Dangerous Websites!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTechSlider

Reaction score
Apperently, there are lots of dangerous websites that can give SERIOUS damage to your computer so you can never use it again. Here are some serious ones to keep clear of:

Goggle.com

This sites messes up the whole computer. I think it's blocked (because of videos I've seen on YouTube) but you shouldn't go on it anyway. Here is a video about the results of going onto goggle.com:

https://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfw9yWTOruE

SpySheriff

Disguised as a free version of an anti-spyware program, it destroies your whole computer. It is a deadly load of malware. On it's website it lies about how good it is using 'sucess reviews' and all of this other junk. I don't know why people do this :huh:

Here is the link for more information about what spysheriff does to your computer:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pest_Trap

I also saw an YouTube something about how LimeWire is not safe, but I haven't seen all of it. Here is the link to the vid:

https://au.youtube.com/watch?v=brWHF4zdWSA

Please, please, PLEASE, whatever you do, don't go onto any of those sites, and please.......

[SIZE=21pt]DON'T[/SIZE]

download SpySheriff!

Surf the internet safely, and make sure your Anti-Virus software is up to date and working properly.

Be careful out there.

What's SpySherrif? :huh:
Sorry if my explanation was too complex.

SpySheriff is duisgised as a really good anti-spyware program, but it actually is malware. It destroies your whole computer and gets rids of inportant system files. When it scans, no matter if your computer is safe or not, it will ALWAYS say that your computer is under threat.

:huh: I can't use a firewall or anti-virus program, because it blocks me from connecting to our router, which, means no internet D:

But I don't download things, anyway.

Thanks for the warnings, though :3

Apperently, there are lots of dangerous websites that can give SERIOUS damage to your computer so you can never use it again. Here are some serious ones to keep clear of:
Goggle.com

This sites messes up the whole computer. I think it's blocked (because of videos I've seen on YouTube) but you shouldn't go on it anyway. Here is a video about the results of going onto goggle.com:

https://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfw9yWTOruE

SpySheriff

Disguised as a free version of an anti-spyware program, it destroies your whole computer. It is a deadly load of malware. On it's website it lies about how good it is using 'sucess reviews' and all of this other junk. I don't know why people do this  :huh:

Here is the link for more information about what spysheriff does to your computer:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pest_Trap

I also saw an YouTube something about how LimeWire is not safe, but I haven't seen all of it. Here is the link to the vid:

https://au.youtube.com/watch?v=brWHF4zdWSA

Please, please, PLEASE, whatever you do, don't go onto any of those sites, and please.......

[SIZE=21pt]DON'T[/SIZE]

download SpySheriff!

Surf the internet safely, and make sure your Anti-Virus software is up to date and working properly.

Be careful out there.
Could you seek out on a video of the 'you are an idiot' virus?

I'd love to see it in action, but I have Internet Explorer. EDIT: I found a un-remixed video of it that shows the flash.

This does not show the person getting the virus, but you can find that in the related videos.flash, good quality

Cecib :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow.. The google one was weird. But im in the UK now and we sold our American one and got a new one when we came to the UK. Yeah so if google.com it comes up a .co.uk.

Thanks for the notice. I have not ever heard of goggle.com lol . The You are an Idiot ! One sounds really funney, whoever made it must have a sense of humour lol. I do not download anything though because when i was about 8 i always used to download everything and the lil laptop got a virus and was all messed up because of mee :huh: so I never download stuff anymore apart from safe things like msn and updates on iTunes and stuff.

-Dannii

I have never herad of goggle.com but dont download the kiwee toolbar! it has got trogans! I had to do a full reset and reset my PC from the day we got it because of that

Ps: the kiwee toolbar is something you can download to get more MSN pictuers,winks and emoticons

I have never herad of goggle.com but dont download the kiwee toolbar! it has got trogans! I had to do a full reset and reset my PC from the day we got it because of that
Ps: the kiwee toolbar is something you can download to get more MSN pictuers,winks and emoticons
Never trust them extra emotions, plus we're just fine with our type-outs. :huh:

Cecib :furawatchi:

Most Internet Browsers come with Google bookmarked or on the actual browser. Thank goodness...

Anyway, I got SpySheriff before. I was on a 10 year old laptop with Windows XP upstairs when I visited this random website. I didn't know what it was, but I installed it anyway. All these popups started coming up and it was trying to sell me more AntiVirus software. It ran this random scan and detected hundreds of fake Viruses. There were hundreds of popups and I was closing as many as I could but they were too fast. It was downloading things onto my computer that I didn't need. It changed my homepage and wouldn't let me change it back. Same with the Screensaver and Desktop.

I finally fessed up to my Dad and said something was wrong with the computer. We ended up erasing the hard drive and having every thing erased. It took hours, and when we finally got to turn the computer on and actually get to the Desktop, everything was gone. It's good in a way and bad, too. It's good because SpySheriff was gone, and so were the other programs. The bad things are that I lost all my pictures, videos, music, programs, AIM, Yahoo, MSN, and Games. All I had was a Recycle Bin, My Documents, and Internet Explorer. Everything. Gone.

But, I spent another night downloading things back onto my computer (Don't worry, things like AIM and Yahoo, not any programs I don't know.) I couldn't get my pictures. videos, music, etc. back though. But, by morning I had all the programs I needed.

The computer was doing fine for a couple months until I dropped it...Now it's dead, dead, and there is nothing we could do about it. Everything looks fine and it looks like it should work, but it doesn't. When you push the Power button, there isn't even a sound. Nothing.

So that's my story of SpySheriff. We got a Desktop with Windows Vista in it's place. I hate it. I wish I had the old laptop with Windows XP...Vista is so annoying.

Ah, yeah. I can see a typo of Google one of

these days in my life. :eek: Thanks for the information.

I've done the goggle one, but with no problem. I don't know if the browser I was using had something to do with it or something.

As for SpySheriff, there's another one that was advertised on tv about two-three years ago. I thought it looked good, it had positive testimonials, so I downloaded it. Like a moron.

It installed all kinds of malware on my laptop and no matter what anti-virus/malware protector I installed it couldn't get all of it off. Some of my programs needed to run the laptop were deleted as well. Some of the malware is still to this day on there. I don't use that laptop anymore, lol.

I don't remember what the program was called, and I'm too lazy to wait the 30 minutes for my laptop to boot up xP

Someone said something about the you are an idiot virus. Well, I've clicked on the you are an idiot website, and nothing happened because my antivirus prevented me from going to the website. Gave me a warning and told me that a virus was found and if I aborted connection nothing would happen. So yeah.

As for the actual topic, I'll probably spell google like goggle one of these days. Good thing I have the google search bar under my address bar. No more typing in google.com for me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back