Dangerous Websites!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to goggle.com, and there were all of these ads, so I was like, "Oh gawd, what will happen now?!!!!!" so I exited before I got in big trouble. But I could always say, "IT WAS A TYPO!! =O"
You went onto goggle?

First of all, what type of internet browser did you use to get on there?

And, I'd STRONGLY recommend you scan your computer for viruses so your PC doesn't get damaged.

Once I was looking up club penguin cheats & it redirected me to this "anti-virus scan" website, i closed it really fast & luckily everything was OK ^_^

I dont really have typos, other than yutube.com & stuff like that...

EDIT- If you dont have Firefox, you should get it. It really is good at protecting viruses, in fact when you download somethig w/ FF, it scans it for viruses! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I was looking up club penguin cheats & it redirected me to this "anti-virus scan" website, i closed it really fast & luckily everything was OK :)
I dont really have typos, other than yutube.com & stuff like that...

EDIT- If you dont have Firefox, you should get it. It really is good at protecting viruses, in fact when you download somethig w/ FF, it scans it for viruses! :angry:
I have Firefox installed on my computer as welll.

But I don't use it as much as Internet Explorer.

I only use Firefox at certian times.

I've been to YouAreAnIdiot on dad's Windows-XP =P

It was like WOAAAAHHHHHHHHHh.

o-o

My comp was like -Ded-

But once I shut it down, it was okay again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back