Do u ever hear voices in ur head?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
They mostly just tell me random stuff. Or what to get for lunch........ those fahitas were GOOD!!!! :eek:

What do they say 2 u?

That stupid voice always comes up at the wrong times.

Come on Lynn, one more won't kill you.. D<*explodes*

Only when I'm about to fall asleep, or when I'm spacing out.

It does get annoying, sometimes. I can hear somebody say something like they're right next to me, when I would rather be dead to the world at that moment but can't.. D:

They say random things, EXACT EXAMPLE FROM TODAY IN CHOIR WHEN SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM ALTO: America... *remember to go down, instead of up* America.... God shed his grace on thee....*remember to hold for 4 beats* Oh say can you see....*don't hold, quickly, speed up* by the dawnserly(sp?) light..*eeeek can't go that low!* What so proudly we HAILED..*toast would taste so much better if it was fried instead of toasted.* At the twighlight's last gleaming....

Ya know what? Toast would taste better fried. I am so totally trying it.

I like to believe it is your own voices (Or your consiouns (sp?)).

Sometimes I renember random things. Thing that came up long ago, or insignificant things in my life.

For instance, while writing this post I just renembered drawing my first smileyface :eek:

And that I enjoy waffles.

They usually pop up when I'm at ease. Or spacing out.

Cecib :eek:

They say random things, EXACT EXAMPLE FROM TODAY IN CHOIR WHEN SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM ALTO: America... *remember to go down, instead of up* America.... God shed his grace on thee....*remember to hold for 4 beats* Oh say can you see....*don't hold, quickly, speed up* by the dawnserly(sp?) light..*eeeek can't go that low!* What so proudly we HAILED..*toast would taste so much better if it was fried instead of toasted.* At the twighlight's last gleaming....

LMAO I am sooooooooooooo trying that!!!!!!!!!!

I like to believe it is your own voices (Or your consiouns (sp?)).Sometimes I renember random things. Thing that came up long ago, or insignificant things in my life.

For instance, while writing this post I just renembered drawing my first smileyface :eek:

And that I enjoy waffles.

They usually pop up when I'm at ease. Or spacing out.

Cecib :)
Me 2, like a few days ago, out of nowhere I remembered the first Bulid-A-Bear (trademark) commercial. Are you wondering what it is? Here, see if you can remeber it:

Girl that looks like shes thirteen (Girl for short): *listining to CD player, singing along* ♪ She's a washing machine, whirling around ♫ (ftw?)

Mom: Do you know where were going?

Girl: *passes by counter with fish bowl w/ mom* Yes mom.

*girl in B-A-B*

The girl chooses a brown teddy bear and puts on tacky popstar clothing on it. (silver pants, glittery srhug, pink shirt with star on it, headset. Pretty tacky popstar.)

Girl: *sitting on bed back at home making tacky teddy sing* ♫ She's a washing machine......♪

I'm going to see if I coukd find it no YouTube (trademark).

P.S. the tradmark thing was a joke, so LAUGH!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Girl that looks like shes thirteen (Girl for short): *listining to CD player, singing along* ♪ She's a washing machine, whirling around ♫ (ftw?)

Mom: Do you know where were going?

Girl: *passes by counter with fish bowl w/ mom* Yes mom.

*girl in B-A-B*

The girl chooses a brown teddy bear and puts on tacky popstar clothing on it. (silver pants, glittery srhug, pink shirt with star on it, headset. Pretty tacky popstar.)

Girl: *sitting on bed back at home making tacky teddy sing* ♫ She's a washing machine......♪

I'm going to see if I coukd find it no YouTube (trademark).

P.S. the tradmark thing was a joke, so LAUGH!!!!!!!!
I remember that, though I'm not sure it was teh first. :)

I remember the fish, xD

Back on Topic, BOT, I do! They do! Wait, what?

Anyway, normally I'm thinking, but this morning I had a dream about a girl named Raven, she was SOO real, liek I knew her. She was gothic looking, and had short black hair, but was really sweet.

It was like I knew her, and when I asked my mom if I had ever known a Raven, she said now.

Thinking about it now, I SWEAR there was a girl in kindergarten named Raven, but if I look at my kindergarten photo, no one is there...?

Odd.

Yea and there always talking about random stuff especially in class at school lol like one day it said: I like turtles :eek: lol I was like " what on earth? " :) lol.

Yeah! And sometimes I wonder if I said it out loud and nobody listened or if it was only in my head? xD

Yeah! And sometimes I wonder if I said it out loud and nobody listened or if it was only in my head? xD
omg lol me too. Also sometimes I wonder if someone else said it. BTW I made fried toast, and it was really, really, good.

Lol. I hear them all the time at night.

Just last Saturday, I was in my bed trying to get some sleep, and because I'm such an anime freak (X.x) I heard that whack laugh of Light's at the end.

Anyone who has watched the Death Note anime knows what laugh I'm talking about. o_O

It was scary, so I drowned it out by blaring Disney Channel. xD

OMG just last night i was writing something down, then one of the voices said

'Hey smell ur feet!' SO WIERD!! :huh: :angry: ;)

i had toast fried. it was GOOD!!!!! ;)

I remember that, though I'm not sure it was teh first. ;) I remember the fish, xD

Back on Topic, BOT, I do! They do! Wait, what?

Anyway, normally I'm thinking, but this morning I had a dream about a girl named Raven, she was SOO real, liek I knew her. She was gothic looking, and had short black hair, but was really sweet.

It was like I knew her, and when I asked my mom if I had ever known a Raven, she said now.

Thinking about it now, I SWEAR there was a girl in kindergarten named Raven, but if I look at my kindergarten photo, no one is there...?

Odd.
I tried searching it on YouTubecbut I got nothing. Then I tried Google, and it turns out I'm not the only one who remembers.

Wow that is creepy!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, I can hear my mom or sister's voice, saying my name.

One time, during a test, It happend, and I KNEW it was one of the voices, so I screamed "Shut up! D<" out loud XD

Everyone was all "?" at me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back