R u

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
everyone says i am, but im not sure...... They ask me if im in choir, or y rn't u in chior? And i tell them, because i play an instrument......and im too shy........ :huh: :furawatchi: :huh:

I think I'm OK! But my friend Morgan, she isn't really...

Well I certainly love to sing, but I'm not sure if I'm good at it. D:

I think I'm an average singer. I'm scared to death to sing in front of an audience, or pretty much anyone for that matter. I've tried out for a few solos for chorus before, but I think my nerves get to me, because I'm never satisfied with my audition in the least bit. I think that if I gained some confidence I would have some potential. :)

Which I should probably work on, because I want to play guitar and be a back up singer in a band. I need to find a band first though. ;_;

If you compare me to a dying cat, I sound horrible.

Otherwise, I'm so bad it's impossible to describe.

Well, compared to me a tortured cat has a beautiful singing voice. Espeically right now, I have a sore throat and I can barely talk, let alone sing.

That's one of the few things I'm talented at. I'm in varsity choir at my school, that's a good achievement for a seventh grader. Like, real singing, not singing along to Panic! At the Disco in your mom's car, I'm talking about real music, reading notes, solfege, ect. I'm currently singing alto, but I'm just as good at singing soprano. Right now I have Silver Bells stuck in my head from caroling around the halls at school. That was a lot of fun, especially when this guy Kyle screamed my name and I ran into the wall XD

Yeah. I sing alot. But once, I auditioned for a choir, and I ended up crying the whole time and sucking at it. So I never really got a chance. (I cried cuz I was nervous)... But I love to sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back