R u

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I am, i used to be off key, but my mom worked with me and i auditoned for honor choir, i didnt make it b/c i didnt record..lol.but i can copy carrie underwood and vanessa hudgens voices and sing and some little girl yelled at me on the school bus because she cant sing like Vanessa Hudgens rofl! :p

That's one of the few things I'm talented at. I'm in varsity choir at my school, that's a good achievement for a seventh grader. Like, real singing, not singing along to Panic! At the Disco in your mom's car, I'm talking about real music, reading notes, solfege, ect. I'm currently singing alto, but I'm just as good at singing soprano. Right now I have Silver Bells stuck in my head from caroling around the halls at school. That was a lot of fun, especially when this guy Kyle screamed my name and I ran into the wall XD
I was about to say, "That's exactly what I would say!" But then I realized that's my other account. --DumbBlonde--

Compared to a chicken being squeezed, I still sound terrible.

I bet ya'll your 10,000,000,000,000 times better than me.

Let me put it to you this way.o__O

If you heard me sing you would probably would have rathered wanted to be killed slowly by knives...O.O

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not bad, but I'm not amazing either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but I don't like to. I only sing good when I make my voice squeakier than normal lol.

Hmm, I dunno.

I sing a lot in the hallways at school but more like in a not-trying voice.

I've never really 'sang' in front of people.

When playing Guitar Hero World Tour most of my friends stay away from the Microphone but if it's my only option I'll gladly sing :( (I'd rather play guitar) I don't know if I'm good at it, but who cares? I'm having fun!

yea i am. like everyone knows it. it actully gets annoying my (ex)friends signed me up for chorus (i wanted to neway) and we have to audition in front of everybody, so i did an audition song (it ends tonight). So this really populart girl even says i sing good. she drives me nuts. rawr lexi. i was in the talent show, i was in the school play, and im gonna be in this next talent show, so im not afraid to sing in front of people. (cept for my mom and dad)

I love to sing but I suck...

although, at least I'm not as bad as my friends o_o

I can sing some songs really well, and others...I can warble and offkey versions. I used to be in my school choir. The new school I go to had a Christmas choir, and I auditioned for it. I got it, but it took too much of my time, so I had to quit. But I joined my city choir, which isn't that busy x3

So I wouldn't say I'm a bad singer. I enjoy singing very much ;)

I'm terrible at singing. It's annoying really, since I'm listening to music and I want to sing along, even though I'm terrible at it. :angry:

Tama :ph34r: Phantom

I'm not good, but I wouldn't consider myself bad because I don't put myself down.

I have a video on Youtube of my singing, if anyone wants to judge me @_@

I'm not good, but I wouldn't consider myself bad because I don't put myself down.
I have a video on Youtube of my singing, if anyone wants to judge me @_@
Ooh! That would be cool, I'd love to hear you sing..

Lol, I feel like a creeper O_O

I suppose. I was one of 8 chosen for a Songfest thing in school xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back