Sign in to follow this  
deemack199725

Music Star Project

I believe that the stress level only factors on music likes more or less as opposed to character type..................also..........i have some dirt on the secret characters.....hehe...........

WELL then spill it

:D thats it the destiny star!!!! :) that could be transfered to the tama v6 and it could evolve in to the secret caracter i swa last week on gotchi records a 2# place winer that was a dreamtchi :P so i think that should be the secret so try it the destiny star prize is 1# gold so it gona do a lt of work try it

from luis (culo34)in english is a** :lol:

Here's what I know. It's not much, but MAYBE it'll help.

Mametchi :D still likes omelette. He ALWAYS likes omelette. That probably wasn't very useful, but oh well I tried.

Oh and BTW anybody know what kuromametchi likes to eat?

Mametchi goes to bed at 8:45pm

Kikitchi goes to bed at 8:30

and any todler probably goes to bed at 8:00. I've only had one and I forget it's name.

Kikitchi grows into mametchi or kuromametchi. That's all I've got so far. I hope THAT was a little more useful.

^_^

:hitodetchi: :D :) :hitodetchi: :D :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :)

I rlly hope that was useful in the least.

Edited by V4tamaluvr

heres what I know :D :D :) witch was werd because i took the best care of it and :) is supposed to be the badest one you can get ?

Hmmm... is Memetchi, and from what I remember it's not a bad thing to get that guy. It's better than a universal. Here's the cool thing. In a theorie, it says that memetchi could turn into the SPECIAL character dazzletchi. You just need to get a really hight ranking on your band and a lot of money and be a BIG star. It could be wrong, but give it a try!

your right that could be but i want a dreamtchi

:D

lets keep adding information lets do or best to solve that secret :D

I have some info on Mametchi and Mimitchi for the Music Star.

My mametchi Aaron was a kuchi tamachi as a toddler and went to bed at 7:45pm and woke up at 7:30am. Then he was kikitchi. he went to bed at 8:30pm and woke up at 7:15am.Finally, he became a mametchi that went to bed at 8:45pm and woke up at 7:00am.

My mimitchi Rina was hiteodtchi as a toddler and went to bed at 7:45pm and woke up at 7:30 am. Then she became a chamametchi that went to bed at 8:30 pm and woke up at 7:15am. Finally she became a mimitchi while she was sleeping but I set the time foward and married her to Aaron my mametchi so I dont know her info on waking up and going to bed.

P.S.They had to baby boys (first generation) :D :D :D :D :D

:mellow: :mimitchi: :mametchi:

Edited by Saturn

I'm sorry I didnt notice someone had posted on Mametchi. But, I know mametchi loves slimdae, fries, and omlettes. :mellow:

My V6's evolution process:

G1 (Boy) Petitchi > Kuribotchi > Kikitchi (I think, not too sure) > Shimashimatchi

Hmmm... is Memetchi, and from what I remember it's not a bad thing to get that guy. It's better than a universal. Here's the cool thing. In a theorie, it says that memetchi could turn into the SPECIAL character dazzletchi. You just need to get a really hight ranking on your band and a lot of money and be a BIG star. It could be wrong, but give it a try!

Um I tried that. It was 1st ranking and it had 1500000000 something points so how do you explain that? :D

And *Kuromimitchi* please explain your theory of getting the secret characters. :mimitchi: Thx.

will this be a pixel chart or non- pixel?