Music Star Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, My tama's name is Farlito, and he is a boy. I forgot the name of his baby character, but right now he is a toddler kuchitamatchi, and his instrument is a piano.

Got my music star on Friday and it ROCKS! Well thought I'd post my growth progress:

Tsubutchi(Mixed with Puchiti)>Kuribotchi>Hinotamachi>Kuchipatchi

I looked at a V4 V4.5 V3 and V5 character chart to see what my character mostly resembled.

Well cant wait to see this get done!

I'LL POST MORE INFO WHEN MINE CHANGES AGAIN! :lol:

POST EDIT - UPDATE

Hello! :eek:

Here is my new Music Star's growth pattern:

Siouxie:

Petitchi (F) > Hitodetchi :eek: > Chamametchi > Mimitchi :mimitchi:

Tone: 999

Rhythm: 999

Original: 999

Genre: Asian Music

Instrument: Guitar

I kept her hearts full, cleaned after her immediately, and this morning I got Mimitchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some more info! I was at the shop and I decided to buy lots of corn. My Kevin Jr. which is a Kuchipatchi got hungry so I gave Kevin Jr. some corn. When I gave it to him it said great and filled up his happiness and hunger hearts. It also reduced his stress level.So yeah remember...

KUCHIPATCHI LOVES CORN!

I think Chamametchi and Mimitchi's favorite toy is the horse because the hearts come when they play with it.

Unless that's normal? I don't know. :(

MUSIC STAR : i had a potatoe looking TAMA and i bought a kitty costume and i put it on and it turned into a kitty

looking tama called a Takaro-Itchi =) its awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUSIC STAR : i had a potatoe looking TAMA and i bought a kitty costume and i put it on and it turned into a kittylooking tama called a Takaro-Itchi =) its awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i bought a dog costume, my mametchi transformed into a dog until he went to sleep (he even took a shower with the costume on).

this is my first tamagotchi so i dont know if other tamas did the same things.

also, the manager gave me 200k tama points this morning o_O

also, if i recall correctly, my kikitchi (my mametchi was a kikitchi when he was young) ate french fries and said "GREAT", and the pizza fully fills the hunger heart things and about 1 or 2 happiness hearts .

I have thi music star, and I would like to help.

Sleepy Times:

Baby: No bedtime

Toddler: 7:45

Teen: 8:00

Adult: 8:45

-----------------

Growth:

Gen. 1

Amy- Girl

Baby- Petetchi

Toddler- Hidoetchi

Teen- Chamametchi

Adult- MiMitchi

Gen. 2

Keith- Boy

Baby- Petetchi

Toddler- KutchiTamatchi

Teen- KiKitchi

Adult- Togetchi

That's all I know!

Hope I helped,

CheetahLoverGirl456

HI! my mametchi got married today, at the short age of 5 and he had a baby boy!!!

but... i dont know this other tamagotchi he married, it looks like a violetchi with a musical note head or a musical note tama with a flower. is it new? this is my first tama, so i dont know...

IMAGE!

kuchitamatchi(im quessing-toddler kuchi)>kikitchi>Mametchi hope this helps :p ;

Mine was a star-(2nd stage-female)

Now shes a ichigotchi-strawberry. (not good at names.. ^^")

And i dotn know if this is a new tama or not. BUt one of izumi's,(myh strawberry)band peeps

is a monkey, im pretty sure that new but im not sure. Anyway the other ons an apple.(lol)

Izumi will be a adult tommarrow, the first time she'll be in my school. :D

and i figured out if you waqke the tama, it will do nothing. >> i dont blam her.

Great news! At least to me, haha.

My Mimitchi, Siouxie (5 days old), got married to a Kuromametchi (my favorite)! They had a baby girl. :)

Just to review, here are her updated stats:

Siouxie:

Petitchi (F) > Hitodetchi :D > Chamametchi > Mimitchi :angry:

Weight: 45 lb

Stress: 0

Tone: 999

Rhythm: 999

Original: 999

Genre: R & B Music

Instrument: Microphone

I kept her hearts full, cleaned after her immediately, and played games instead of snacking most of the time.

HI! my mametchi got married today, at the short age of 5 and he had a baby boy!!!
but... i dont know this other tamagotchi he married, it looks like a violetchi with a musical note head or a musical note tama with a flower. is it new? this is my first tama, so i dont know...

IMAGE!
Ur tama married an Onputchi. ^_^ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As most of you already know there's a new tamagotchi out again. Some may know it as the Music Star or just the V6, but I know that we need more info about this new tama. So I suggest that we make a Sleep Time Chart (the Music Star has tricky sleep schedules), a Growth Chart, and also a Character Chart. To do this we need everybody on Tamatalk who has a Music Star to pitch in; whether it be by making logs about our Music Stars or by posting your tama's info on here. It would benefit all of us if we had this info!
Our goals

#1 Make a Music Star Growth Chart, Sleep Time Chart, and a Charcter Chart.

#2 Have fun with our Music Stars! ;)
I have a girl, In toddler stage, The apple one (lol, forgot it's name) So far I only know that It goes to sleep at 9:00

My stages so far:

(baby I forgot) -> tamatchi -> chamemetchi -> masktchi :ph34r:

My tama has a karaoke machine and has switched from latin music to hip hop to pop and back to latin :p

Sadly my 2nd Gen tama who i said was a petitchi(male)-kurobotchi-nonopotch-(?)

turned out to be a Androtchi! He died though

cuz i was sleep :hitodetchi: ;) Ill get u the stats when i turn my MS back on(im on hiatus with that thing)

Then i restarted it and had a serebetchi!(the dinosaur tamagotchi)

She played the mic and had kuromametchi and shimashimatchi as her band mates

but sadly she left 2 which is the cause of me puting it on hiatus!

i need advice plZ!!! :unsure:

Should i restart my tamagotchi MS so i wont feel the pain and record the memory tamas

or keep downloading the same memory! <_< :furawatchi: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back