Grapes? O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like grapes?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay thanks! ^^ no one in my school likes grapes so i have to make sure at least someone in the rest of the world does!

^ I disagree. I'll only eat the light green ones. They have to be seedless, and fresh. They fail when the are old and turn to mush. D:<

But I don't eat them consistantly. Every now and then, when my mom buys them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grapes pwn
No joke, that was exactly what I was gonna say. 0.o

But as Cinderpelt said, they only pwn when they are fresh and firm. Mushy ones are epic failure.

I like the green ones, and the blue, although I don't see them often ^^

The green because they have a sour taste, and the blue because they have a sweet taste. More so than the red/purple ones.

For some reason, I just don't like the red/purple ones at all.

Yay! ^^ no one doesn't like grapes! i'm so happy. btw, i like seedless, purple grapes. xD

I like them.

I eat the green ones. They are sour, that's why I like em. =3 I think the purple ones go bad easier.

I loooove em! I eat all kinds! But I like the seedless ones most. I don't really like seeds inside because sometimes I accidentally bite and eat the seeds. When I was little, I thought that there would be a plant growing in my body if I ate seeds. lol

^ I disagree. I'll only eat the light green ones. They have to be seedless, and fresh. They fail when the are old and turn to mush. D:<
But I don't eat them consistantly. Every now and then, when my mom buys them.
I like the green ones too.

Nicole and I usually throw grapes at eachother when we get the chance. But they're fun to eat, too, of course. :3

I'll eat practically any color of grape, but I like the purple grapes.. Or more red.

My dad is the produce manager at our local grocery store, Dillons, so he's the fruit master. He brings home grapes and strawberries all the time. <3

I love any kind of grape as long as they are:

Seedless

Fresh

RIPE!!! My mom recently bought a bunch of purple grapes that are liek, green on the top half so I'm all xP ewie.

Nu mushiness.

Yessss. Grapes=Love.

Their just so, squishy and juicy! But actually, I prefer the crunchy ones. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back