Grapes? O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like grapes?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like crunchy, seedless purple ones. I can't stop eating them, it's probably about the only fruit I like besides Lemon and Melon.

Lol " I love grapes!" Charlie and the Chocolate factory~. Grapes are yummy :3. I hate rasins though :x.

Yeah I like grapes. The green ones are my favorite.

-psycho

YESH. I like the purple, seedless, crunchy ones. Though I usually get a bag of mixed grapes, green and purple seedless, then put one of each in my mouth and bite hard. It's fun.

When I was about, 9-ish, I used a whole bag of grapes to make half a glass of grape juice. I peeled the skin off, cut them in half and then put them on a glass juicer thing. It took about an hour, but, it was fun. ^^

I love seedless, green, fresh, ones!=D

Those pwn xD

They are soo good :3

Anyone have any right now?x3

I'm not really a big fan of the red ones, but I do like the green ones.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

They have to be seedless, and fresh. I usually only have them when my mom buys them, which isn't very often, because my mom buys ALOT of fruits and veggies. But A few months ago in a book and online, I read that guinea pigs (and I think other animals or rodents) can't have them, or they will get sick. That must explain my old guinea pig, Peanut. Peanut only lasted a few months. He was very playful...

But I still love grapes, they should rule the world!!!!!

Oh yeah, and I will eat any kind of grape. Green, purple, and sometimes they are a red-ish color. But that's pretty rare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back