Fist fights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.addicted.x

Reaction score
Have you ever gotten into a fist fight? I have. Many, many, times before. And I've won every time. It's because I only let it get that far with people I know I can take. Just today, my cousin decided to be stupid, and threw a punch at me, catching me in the cheekbone. I had him pinned in a second. I walked out without any injuries except for a slightly sore cheek, but he walked out with bloody scratches all over his cheeks, a very sore arm, and a lot less hair on his head. His dad was cheering him on all the while, and made fun of him afterwards for getting beaten up by a girl. My mom just told me not to use my nails next time. Wow, thanks parents. It was right in front of them too. Christmas went out with a bang, that's for sure. Fist fights are bad. So, have you ever gotten in a big fight?

Hah, I don't fight physically. I've slapped my brother a few times, but that about covers it.

I'm too afraid of making a fool of myself, which I'm bound to do, and I would feel bad afterward. D:

So no, I don't fist fight. I don't like starting any conflicts with people actually. I try to keep to myself and not interfere with anyone.

Yeah loads in karate. But not proper ones I slap people then thats it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really a fist fight but I punched this stupid boy in the arm last year because he called my friends and I a b**** because of some argument we were having and I made him cry and bruise up. Then the next day I kicked him in the ding dongs ( if you know what I mean ) o-o;;. Yea I'm mean if your mean to my friends and I. ( sorry for the profanity )

Not a real one. Just in karate. I don't really like them then XD

I've seen a few fights but they were broken up before things got too gnarly. I know I could beat some one up if I wanted to, but I choose to resolve conflicts in less brutal manners lol.

-psycho

I've gotten into loads. Like this boy in my class called me a whore (sorry if that's an inappropriate word) so I grabbed him by the hair and rammed his head against the table. His friend punched me so I started kicking him really hard. The teacher saw and got me into huge trouble but it was worth it because one got a bleeding nose and the other just got a really sore stomach.

I haven't ever gotten into a fist fight. For me, it's easier to take someone down with my words. ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Sparring. . .

Other than that, the most "Violent" thing I've done was kick a kid and throw him down a hill.

No fist fights o_O

Many, many, many. >...Missbehave...< can back me up on that.

Not really in High-School, but in Primary, I got bored and people annoyed me. I warned them beforehand. I've beat up 6 people in about 30 mins and gotten 2 weeks of detention, but, they annoyed me first. And I've made numerous boys cry. I'm evil if you mess with me and my besties.

Ummm...No :I

I mmay kick, grab someones hair and scratch their face and occasianly slap someone or push someone to the ground, or a fence... :I Or even scratch their head!!!=D

But I don't fist fight.I mayy punch someone but it doesn't lead to a fight, they just back away slowly xD.

Yes, I get in fights all the time and have been suspended from school four times.

But it's not my fault, people always give my friends and I grief for everything, how we dress, how we act, our sexuality, so we have good reason to hurt them.

The last time I got in a bad fight was about three weeks ago. This girl at my school hit my girlfriend and anyone who touches her deserves to die. I'm very protective of her.

I have slight anger problems...

Many, many, many. >...Missbehave...< can back me up on that.
Not really in High-School, but in Primary, I got bored and people annoyed me. I warned them beforehand. I've beat up 6 people in about 30 mins and gotten 2 weeks of detention, but, they annoyed me first. And I've made numerous boys cry. I'm evil if you mess with me and my besties.
Yup. You also got sent to the nursery once. I forget why though.

I don't really fight physically. I've slapped my little sister a few times, but when my sister fights back, then I really take it seriously. Sometimes she gets a big book to hit me, but then I get a chair and she would start to cry. XD

Yup. You also got sent to the nursery once. I forget why though.
Oh yeah. That was cause I was being annoying to the teacher and having a 'huffy tuffy' day. According to the teacher.

Yeah, and I think earlier that day I had ended up punching someone. Maybe.

NURSERY FTW. >=3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back