Fist fights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not. Never ever.

And that sounds like a pretty messed up Christmas - I could never hurt my cousin like that, whether he punched me or not.

Sometimes me and my little brother playfight but that's about it. We never actually hurt each other.

well, in 5th grade the kids would hit me, but I wouldn't hit back. my dad kept telling me to hit back o_O

I push my sister (not hard, or else she'll get really, really angry) if she just doesn't stay quiet.

that doesn't happen much, though.

:furawatchi:

No I haven't.

But something tells me that I Should.

Theres alot of people around me That Deserve to get Slapped.

Like My Brother. Or My Best Friend.

I WISH.

I have made people bleed from scratching them when I get into arguments.. but never a complete fist fight.

It sounds like it would be fun. Puny children >)

-No bragging intended by this post,..-

Well, I wouldn't get into a fist fight unless I was getting attacked by some scary person I didn't know..

The reason for this is because I'm too scared to hit people I know, and I don't feel that I should want, need or have the rigt to..

And the reason for that is because I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon-Do, and I can hit hard without really trying.. Also, because I've had four and a half years (that's how long I've been doing it, I got my black belt about a month ago) of being taught, and believing, too, that what I have learned, or gained from TKD shouldn't be used unless in the class or unless it is out of self defense.. I just think it's wrong to hit people over a disagreement, and I'd be a bad role model to other grades if I did use TKD for that..

Like I said, just my view, no intentional bragging here..

Wow, that post sounded NOTHING like the normal me xDDDDD

I have never gotten in a real fist fight. But I know for a fact i'll snap if anyone messes with my friends. >:s

I will if someone messes with me but they know not to. Usually I scratch people with my super long indestructable nails. My friends get scared. When we were over at each others house, they try to cut them off when I be sleepin.

No. I'm a peaceful people :)

My friends and I occasionally wrestle each other for fun, and I sometimes playfully fight with my siblings, but other than that, I don't fight.

Yep. When someone provokes me i'm visious.

I got into a fist fight with one of my ex`s for cheating on me and I won!

I've been in plenty but i'm not particaully proud most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back