Weird Dreams!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo

Reaction score
Do you ever have weird dreams like you are crying in them and one of your fave singers has died in them or something like that and the next morning you forget about it and you have to slove a problem and then you come back to thinking about it when you have nothing to do and it just doesn't want to leave?

I had one of them last night about Pete Wentz from FallOutBoy and when I woke up, I thought about it and then I went to solve a problem and then I went back to thinking about it and then I wrote this.

If you've had one of those dreams or what do you think of them? You could maybe share your dreams and views in this topic here about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
.. I had a dream 2 days ago that Justin Timberlake was my best friend.
:mellow: That's a weird dream!

Where you watching Justin Timberlake the night before or something like that?

I had a dream I was pregnant.

Me and my friends have now gone to such lengths to say it is not safe to be undressed in a bed near Nick.

I believe its a wise decision.

i had a dream that my ex-bestfriend was pregnant and i was just like "are you sure you can do this! what were you thinking, you neede to support the baby well. you need healthy foods" so i was always with her helping her especially when she was very pregnant and then her baby was born and i woke up right after I figured out it was a girl >.<

Last night I had a dream that my brother was controlling me like in my head telling me to do stuff and he told me to bomb the house then run back in it. I did it then I woke up. It freaked me out. But this is the first time I thought of it today.

Woah! There are some very weird dreams in there!

It must depend on what you are doing, who you are with and what you are thinking.

What do you think?

This one day I watched sooo many episodes of Gintama and I had a dream I was a character in it that night. My favorite character asked me to marry him, so I said sure why not. My second favorite character was my best friend, but he was wanted and the guy I was marrying was in the police. So I got abducted by aliens and my two favorite characters had to go and save me. In the end, the two became friends and the wanted guy decided to stop going against the police. And my wedding was happy.

Weird.

x.x

Yes, totally! o.o

I had a dream once that I was best friends with Dylan & Cole Sprouse (from the Suite Life) and they came to my school and everything. I woke up super-annoyed that it wasn't real. I had a similar dream about Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen. This was a few years ago, when they were young and cute and innocent. I was also annoyed when that turned out not to be true. And about a year ago I had a dream that Miley Cyrus died and it was in all the newspapers and I was really upset. That was back when I was a major Hannah Montana fan! So yeah, I've had weird celeb dreams before! Often off TV shows...

I dreamt once that it was P.E. and everyone had to run.People kept dropping their tamas, I picked them up =]

I wish that was real =/

I also had a dream, wait no 2 dreams, that my mom had died somehow (too long to tell you both) and in both of them I woke up crying. =[

Once I had a dream that we failed a Jazz competeion. O_O

And our JBD was po'd at us and the judges gave us a 5 [That;s.. bad. ;_; 1 is the best]

OMG

i had a dream i was taking a social studies test in a room that looked NOTHING like a classroon (more like a diner), the test was nothing like social studies

and i don't even take social studies in school.

I had a dream I was pregnant.
Me and my friends have now gone to such lengths to say it is not safe to be undressed in a bed near Nick.

I believe its a wise decision.
omj me too ._.

In my dream I was pregnant, and didn't know who the dad was going to be, and I didn't want to get an abortion, cuz I think it's like murder, but I didn't want to have the kid, and when I spazzed to my mom about it she was just like "Oh really? That's nice."

Yes, I know.

Some people have such weird dreams that it's unbelieveable.

I once had a dream about SamJJE101, I don't know if he's registered here but! ;)

One time I dreamt I was riding on the back of a flying turlte. I have random dreams like that. Another time I dremt that there was a cool new ride called Cocoa bean, but no one knew that when you went on it, you got turned into a chocolate bar! Aso, I had a dream where I ate some chocolate, but it was an experiment, and it made you pregnant. I wasn't ment to eat it, but it tasted nice..................... :)

I was reading harry potter for a long time, then I dreamt that i had to stay in the same hotel room as the cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back