Weird Dreams!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, I had a dream, where I asked my dad if anyone had ever went to jail that he knew and then he told me that someone play beated someone really hard and they got sent to jail, then I woke up! :furawatchi:

Then, it showed a famous footballer was arrested on the MSN UK headlines when I went on MSN and woke up again.

That was just plain creepy!

I had a REALLY weird dream last night.

It began one school morning when I was in bed. My alarm clock didn't go off at 6 AM as usual, so I ended up waking up at 6:36 AM exactly. I was still tired so I stayed in bed for another 20 minutes, completely forgetting that the school bus comes at 7 AM. All of a sudden, my house burst into flames. I had gotten up, put on my bathrobe and grabbed my cell phone. I ran to my family's self-designated "safe place" (a large pine tree in our front yard) and ran directly into a spiderweb. Once I had gotten the spiderweb off of me, the bus came as if my house wasn't on fire. But I was hiding in the woods with my sisters, and I chose to tailgate the bus. I ran into the street and grabbed onto the bumper of my bus while it stopped. And I went to my best friend's house.

Then I woke up.

So, my brother has had weird dreams about Batman before.

And I've had weird dreams about Tamagotchis and all before.

I had a dream that my dad got killed in a car crash when he hit a rock and was flung through the windshield 50 feet away. My best friend had a dream that my cousin kept showing up at her doorstep wanting to **do it** with her, and my mom had a friend that told my mom that if she ever died she would come through the afterlife to show my mom, and she did!!!!!SPOOKY

How do you dream about TAMAGOTCHIS? o_O
I don't know, maybe it's because I play with them so much.

Anyway, I've been having weird dreams on and off since I was born really.

I had been reading Twilight last night and then i had a dream i was Bella and Edward had gone hunting n_n Yeah,i'm a little too Obbsessed XD

*swearing removed*, you don't want to KNOW AT ALL, of my dreams. They are *swearing removed* weird.

Edit by TamaMum

No swearing on the TamaTalk forums - even using asterisks - the meaning / intent is still clear :(

Check the site rules - they haven't changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a Dream with Sweet Kandi fluffums and Tamino in it. Very...VERY...weird... *shivers* :eek:

There was this one day during the summer where I was home alone for about 7 hours. (it was awesome) I started watching a lot of MCR videos on YouTube. That night I had a dream that Mikey was hugging a giant sticky bun. Frank pushed Gerard into a large toaster called a "ToastER!!" (It was a pwning toaster). Ray straightened his hair out and put it into ponytails. And Bob was making out with a taco. o_o

But I usually don't have dreams anymore. ):

Last night, I thought that I was going to have a weird dream, when thankfully I didn't, it must have been because I was watching that move with Johnny Depp in it or something like that!

I had a dream about this guy I hate. He was holding my hand and kissing me. o___O

I had a dream about this guy I hate. He was holding my hand and kissing me. o___O
That dream's very weird. You must have been dreaming it because you were with that guy in some sort of the day or the week. In that case, it makes it very logical that you had a weird dream about him then.

That dream's very weird. You must have been dreaming it because you were with that guy in some sort of the day or the week. In that case, it makes it very logical that you had a weird dream about him then.
With him?

I barely go near him

One time at 6:00 AM I couldn't sleep so I watched some TV, there was nothing on but a show about this thing called "Dr. Ho" and it was some pad things you put on yourself and they relax your muscles. It was on for like...2 hours. Then I went to bed and I dreamed about it. I think I was selling it or something, it was weird... o_O

I too have dreamed that I was pregnant, but I wasn't really me, and I was all happy and decorating a random Christmas tree.

And a few months ago, I think it was the night before my friend's Halloween party, I was anxious because that friend's mom and my mom are fighting. So I had a dream that I was at this park, and all my friends were there, but I was late so they were leaving to my friends house and ignoring me. I was upset and ended up chasing them everywhere o_O

And the weirdest one was the night before my crush's birthday party, and I dreamed that he kissed me on the cheek and said he liked me. I was all happy and thought "ooh maybe he'll really do that". Then at the party he told my best friend (who liked him too) he liked her. :D

Last night I dreamed I was going to meet Danny Fernandez (which I am, this Saturday).

So, it wasn't weird.

But I also had another dream last night that was creepy.

I was trapped inside a room with this girl, and we needed to escape or we'd starve to death.

So, she began unscrewing the bolts on the doors and after awhile, it opened. We ran through the house we were in, and out the front door.

Then we began running to my neighbours house, but when we got there, we realized this ugly monster had been following us.

We both screamed, then ran into my neighbours backyard.

:| But thats more normal than most of my dreams.

I once had a dream that Guy Sebastian murdered me with a rake o_0

My most recent weird dream was..... grrrrrrrr! mY MEMORY WONT WORK RIGHT NOW BUT i'LL POST ONE IF I REMEMBER... oops i didnt realise I had caps lock on :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back