Wouldn't it be cool...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.addicted.x

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if, like, you saw someone, just, on the streets, and they were a person you knew on TT, but, you didn't even know? Like, if you saw a girl walking around in oversized sunglasses, a gigantic red hoodie, skinny jeans, and furry boots today, that could've been me and you wouldn't know it. Maybe we should all wear shirts that say, "I am *your username here* on Tamatalk." That would be awsome. Maybe I will make a shirt that says *Tamatalkers: I am Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.N e o n"

Haha.

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.N e o n

Oh yeah!=D

That be nice, I probbly wouldn't wear it to school though.The boys are mean.X_x

They already know I like Tamas, but they don't care, they keep on making fun of me and I don't know many ood come backs..>.>

Probably when Im not at school though. :]

You know what I wish? That we can have a yearly thing where all of the members of TT meet somewhere, then there will be a stage and everyone will come up and say their username and they will wear name tags so we know who is who. :3

Oh gawd.

:| I would not wear a shirt saying I'm Tamagirl_Desy from Tamatalk. xD I'd be humiliated.

But, I guess it would be pretty cool.

The whole "annual TT meeting thing" wouldnt work, I don't think, because where would it be held ? o.0

Still would be nice,though, to be able to talk to people from the site.

That would be awesome.

Except, there would be a TT logo without saying TamaTalk, so no people would be made fun of, and you write your username on a name box in the front. 8D

You would be suprised to see how little I am;;

@ Tama Crazy's idea: There would be small conventions all over the world, where there are lots of members noted on the map.

Cecib :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what I wish? That we can have a yearly thing where all of the members of TT meet somewhere, then there will be a stage and everyone will come up and say their username and they will wear name tags so we know who is who. :3
Or a big sign above their head.

Like an umbrella hat except with a sign instead of an umbrella.

But a yearly TT convention would be cool. Problem is that people from all over are here on TT so it would be impossible for a location.

Oh gawd.:| I would not wear a shirt saying I'm Tamagirl_Desy from Tamatalk. xD I'd be humiliated.

But, I guess it would be pretty cool.

The whole "annual TT meeting thing" wouldnt work, I don't think, because where would it be held ? o.0

Still would be nice,though, to be able to talk to people from the site.
We could hold it in the south pole!!! :3

Or Canada xD

Know one knows I go on TT or even that I play with one.

If there was a meeting i'd have to skip. Most of you live in America or what ever. I live in NZ and would never be able to aford a ticket to America or what ever. I can't even go to Aussie :[

Epic idea though. I'd go if you paid for me. Tehehe

Know one knows I go on TT or even that I play with one.
If there was a meeting i'd have to skip. Most of you live in America or what ever. I live in NZ and would never be able to aford a ticket to America or what ever. I can't even go to Aussie :[

Epic idea though. I'd go if you paid for me. Tehehe
Oh I know!!!! Each one of us could hold a fundraiser, then give all the money to the Admin to buy tickets for us, and the leftover money can be donated to TT for stuff like contests and technical stuff.

I think it would be good to have the annual meeting in Japan. Tam's are made there, right? So that would be a great place to have it. And in our real lives, we could do some fundraising and stuff, than give the money to admin and admin would send us all our tickets. Of course, I doubt that would happen, but it woud be awesome if it could xD. Theres ALOT of people I wanna meet in real life.

I would NEVER wear a shirt that says "Hi, I'm crazyy*tama from TamaTalk!"

That's kind of embarrassing... xD

I think it would be good to have the annual meeting in Japan. Tam's are made there, right? So that would be a great place to have it. And in our real lives, we could do some fundraising and stuff, than give the money to admin and admin would send us all our tickets. Of course, I doubt that would happen, but it woud be awesome if it could xD. Theres ALOT of people I wanna meet in real life.
My Japanese-Speaking ability is limited.

Very limited.

I wanna meet 4 particular people.
((Off-topic: Last night I had a dream where I met cluck_cluck_chicken and we became best friends and went everywhere together...'twas fun))
am i one of them?

I would never wear a 'I'm Bratztroxg from Tamatalk' T-shirt!!! Humiliation alert!!

-cringes-

No one knows about my TT addiction! Lol!

Plus we'd get loads of fakes at this 'TT Convention'. Anyone could pretend to be anyone, and most people probably wouldn't go!

~bratztroxg

Ughh that happened to me before. D:

In the fall of '07 I went to a Warriors book signing with my friends. When I got back, I posted a topic about it, and it turns out Crowfrost (Never Ending ABYSS) was there, and we figured out we were sitting in the same section during the author's speech, too. D: She sent me a picture of herself from that night, and I remember seeing the Happy Bunny shirt she was wearing, because I thought it was really funny (I don't normal remember what people are wearing, lol. I just remember reading her shirt and thinking it was funny. x3) It was upsetting. I wish I would have known she was gonna be there, because then we would have officially met. D;

illiey - Sounds good! I'm taking Japanese as my language elective in school, so I know how to speak it. And I want to go there so bad. So I'm in. ^^

Ughh that happened to me before. D:
In the fall of '07 I went to a Warriors book signing with my friends. When I got back, I posted a topic about it, and it turns out Crowfrost (Never Ending ABYSS) was there, and we figured out we were sitting in the same section during the author's speech, too. D: She sent me a picture of herself from that night, and I remember seeing the Happy Bunny shirt she was wearing, because I thought it was really funny (I don't normal remember what people are wearing, lol. I just remember reading her shirt and thinking it was funny. x3) It was upsetting. I wish I would have known she was gonna be there, because then we would have officially met. D;

illiey - Sounds good! I'm taking Japanese as my language elective in school, so I know how to speak it. And I want to go there so bad. So I'm in. ^^
Being crowfrost, I agree

It was very, upsetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back