Wouldn't it be cool...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be petrafied if I went to school with "TAMATALK" on my shirt and the people at my school would probably read all my posts

^ Didn't someone already say something about this...Oh yeah!!=D

Put TT!:/

It it says I was from TT (not my Username though) it would be alright! ;)

Colortchi: Good idea! If we see someone wearing something ehich says we're from TT, we could ask and than we'd know who they are xD

FireCracker: Well actually, now I wanna meet about 6 people. Im not telling if you'e one of them xD

Cinderpelt: Great that you can talk Japanese. I only know the numbers 1-10 and the song ''heads and shoulders, knees and toes''.

I'd never wear a shirt with my username. xD

Being a mystery is fun.

And a TT convention would be impossible, like I would travel somewhere to go to an online meeting. Plus my parents would be like "NO WAAAI"

Though it'd be neat. Decorating would be fun.

Cat, the people at school don't know what this is.
The 8th graders laughed at me because i was wearing knee highs if i wore "tama" they would be like "lolz tamagochis OMG!!" cuz there morons

The 8th graders laughed at me because i was wearing knee highs if i wore "tama" they would be like "lolz tamagochis OMG!!" cuz there morons
Knee highs are the shiz.

If you wore them at my school you'd be godly.

They're just that awesome.

Maybe it would be better if we had an weekly meeting in Tamachat? No money needed. xD

I would like to wear that shirt. "This is Surfer_Girl from TT" YESH. PERFECT. Awesomeness.

~SG~

If I wore a shirt that said "I'm ilovekuchipa555 in Tamatalk." It would be embarrassing....And a meeting? People live at different places, and that would be hard. But it's a good idea.

~ilovekuchipa555~

I would possibly wear a shirt that says .:puma:. on it, and TT (abreviated, no way would I have TamaTalk written on my shirt).

Or I could just buy one of the Puma sports gear shirts and have something with TT stuck on it. Or something.

And I would love to have a convention thing. Pity it would be nearly impossible.

I just thought of another problem.

If we were going to always be sure of who was who when we went out shopping and stuff we'd have to wear the TT t-shirts all the time, everywhere we went!!

-No way-

^ I totally agree! =3

I have a few of my English TT friends but they don't really come on here much.

And to be honest, I have no desire to meet any TT members!

And a TT convention would be impossible, like I would travel somewhere to go to an online meeting. Plus my parents would be like "NO WAAAI"
My mom would be more exited then me (if there was a TT convention) :D

and I would totally wear a shirt saying "_Flame_ from TT" -_-

I wouldn't wear a "I am _________ from TT!", but it'd be cool if we all had a special tamagotchi shirt made just for Tama Talkers that we could buy.

Then we could recognize one another.

What'd be wicked is if we could make our own panel at an anime convention.. :3

Maybe we could just wear a shirt with some random code or picture on it, like on the top back or something. And we would recognise the pic/code/whatever and than we could ask who it was. I really doubt this would be possible though...
That's actually kinda good idea. :)

~ilovekuchipa555~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back