Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMaria

Reaction score
Well, I've had multiple dreams about things I'd like and some random things, like getting a phone, meeting Robert Pattinson and other boring stuff. But I think it's getting to me in my everyday life. I mean, I'm only 11 but I'm EXTREMELY depressed. I feel like everyone hates me. I know it's not anything at all but it makes me feel awful whenever I wake up and realize that the image of me doing whatever it was that I dreamed of will never happen.

I'm not obsessed with Twilight, but I've had multiple dreams that I was a vampire. I even PRETEND to be one just to make me feel better. People tease me, even right here on TT. I don't know if it's just a stage but I'm really sad, gloomy whatever you want to call it. Even 'emo' would suit my current mood.

Another problem is that I'm obsessed with black and red. I walked into some stationery shop (Smiggle) a few days ago and all I could feel I wanted was black, black and some purple. I don't know if it has anything to do with my problems.

What's even worse is that I feel like I'm obese. I'm 152cm and I weigh 46/47kg, but I don't know if it's because I'm tall or what.

I can't tell anyone else any of this, because they won't understand me. People just laugh and say "You're obsessed with Twilight, You're not fat" and it makes me feel even worse. They even say "You gotta face the fact someday that you're NOT a vampire. Pretending you are isn't healthy". But it's MY life. They're MY choices and if there's something wrong, it's alway MY fault isn't it?

If anyone could help me put an end to my ranting, it would be ok... but I need to stop feeling bad about myself.

Hopefully, its just a phaze (Eh, cant spell it). There are many other people on earth exactly like you. You never know, it might just be hormones. You WILL be ok. Unfortunately, I've given you all my advice and words through PMs and they didn't seem to help at all. I have nothing else to say apart from repeating myself. Always remember, you ARE loved. You definately mean the world to atleast 2-3 people.

Don't become depressed, please. Try save yourself. Do all you can.

~Your BFFL illiey.

(P.S. Theres nothing wrong with liking dark colours. Just like theres nothing wrong with liking light colours :wacko: )

Hopefully, its just a phaze (Eh, cant spell it). There are many other people on earth exactly like you. You never know, it might just be hormones. You WILL be ok. Unfortunately, I've given you all my advice and words through PMs and they didn't seem to help at all. I have nothing else to say apart from repeating myself. Always remember, you ARE loved. You definately mean the world to atleast 2-3 people.

~Your BFFL illiey.

(P.S. Theres nothing wrong with liking dark colours. Just like theres nothing wrong with liking light colours :D )
Very well put.

It might just be a phase. This kind of thing is so common; you just have to remember you are beautiful inside and out, find some real, true friends and stick with them. For life. <3

And your family, too. Even if you're not close, remember that they raised you and they love you whether it seems like it or not. Love is all anyone needs to stop them from feeling like this.

First of all, you probably should stopping pretending to be a vampire. You're not one, and that status is never going to change. It's okay to like vampires, but when they start confusing your visions of reality, a line has been crossed.

And pretending you are a vampire shouldn't make you feel better. What's healthy is being content and happy with who you truley are. Don't change yourself for anybody - makeing yourself happy is what matters. (But even that has limits.)

And you are not obese. I used a metric converter to see what your height and weight are in my terms, and you're fine. For someone 5'0, you can be anywhere from 80 - to 120 lbs for the most part - and you're 103 lbs. I'm 5'1 and 103 lbs. So you have nothing to worry about currently. If you still worry, and want a mood/energy booster, excersice. It does wonders. It boosts your mood, your confidence... it just generally makes you feel better about yourself. :]

So... just enjoy activities that make you feel good about yourself and boost your mood. Hang out with your friends more often, excersice, sing, draw, write... whatever works for you. The options are endless.

If this mood persists and gets worse, talk to an adult you trust, even if you don't think they'll understand you. Truth is you're not alone. And you don't want things to get out of hand just because you couldn't spare your pride.

I know people who have had extream (sp?) depression including my so you are not alone. And somtimes I pretend im a pokemon so you are not alone with that ethier. Aparrently Im shiftry right now although i dont like pokemon a whole bunch. So just lean that there is always someone who will like you always.

Hm. I wish I could go with what you're saying. I know i'm NOT a vampire... well. hmm. This is hard. I feel a bit better... but I'll never be completely cured. Oh, well, c'est la vie. I am a champion dancer (I'm not lying). It makes me feel a bit better, knowing that pepole are there for me but... I don't know, honestly, what to do from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've had multiple dreams about things I'd like and some random things, like getting a phone, meeting Robert Pattinson and other boring stuff. But I think it's getting to me in my everyday life. I mean, I'm only 11 but I'm EXTREMELY depressed. I feel like everyone hates me. I know it's not anything at all but it makes me feel awful whenever I wake up and realize that the image of me doing whatever it was that I dreamed of will never happen.
I'm not obsessed with Twilight, but I've had multiple dreams that I was a vampire. I even PRETEND to be one just to make me feel better. People tease me, even right here on TT. I don't know if it's just a stage but I'm really sad, gloomy whatever you want to call it. Even 'emo' would suit my current mood.

Another problem is that I'm obsessed with black and red. I walked into some stationery shop (Smiggle) a few days ago and all I could feel I wanted was black, black and some purple. I don't know if it has anything to do with my problems.

What's even worse is that I feel like I'm obese. I'm 152cm and I weigh 46/47kg, but I don't know if it's because I'm tall or what.

I can't tell anyone else any of this, because they won't understand me. People just laugh and say "You're obsessed with Twilight, You're not fat" and it makes me feel even worse. They even say "You gotta face the fact someday that you're NOT a vampire. Pretending you are isn't healthy". But it's MY life. They're MY choices and if there's something wrong, it's alway MY fault isn't it?

If anyone could help me put an end to my ranting, it would be ok... but I need to stop feeling bad about myself.
Hmm.. don't worry, you're not fat, my friend(who is 11) weighs about 50kg and she is soo not fat. And anyway, don't let people tell you what you like, or what you don't like. (eg. You're obbsessed with Twilight) I weigh 40kg and I'm 12 but that is only because I am extremly light.

Black is an awsome colour too. I love black, and I am most certinaly not emo. Same with most of my friends.

Weird dreams like that are normal too. I once had a dream about my two friends(both boys) walking one behind the other and the one behind kicked the other one in the foot because he stood on a thorn.

So, yeah.

Ready for the rant?

Ok then..

Tony is always incredibly mean to me,

I eat too much,

I have nightmares about people I love..

Can't find romance, while kindy kids have already had their first kiss (+more..)

I think my life is ruined..

And..

FeeBee&Michelle don't talk to me much anymore.

:(

People are mean to everyone. Its just...life. Theres always people who are mean to you.

You can stop yourself from eating. I also eat too much. I love to eat.

You're 11!! You dont need romance yet. I dont have a boyfriend and never had one. And Im fine!

Michelle and Feebee DO talk to you. I can see...around the forum.

So nothing's wrong. You shouldn't be depressed.

Just because I don't talk much doesn't mean I don't think your not awesome! You are awesome! And I hardly ever time it right so we are on at the same time!

If I didn't like you it would be obivous. I'm that sort of person!

Good things take time [Kindy kisses aren't real kisses, they are rehearsals]

Sometimes the food you eat will effect your dreams. Think positive and know that your gorgeous!

I've had that problem. Well, not the vampire part, but the hate myself part. You just have to do the things you love. I love petting my kitty, so I pet my kitty all the time. Just do the things you love doing!

dont worry its probably because your starting to get older and stuff

one another thing is ure not obese your actually a little underwait

~Your BFFL illiey.

(P.S. Theres nothing wrong with liking dark colours. Just like theres nothing wrong with liking light colours :angry: )
My friend, Shaina, (Same name different spelling) LOVES black and red, threatens to strangle me when I don't read Fruits Basket (Some manga series) and is NOT emo. That's just the way she is. Same as you (Maria, not Ksenia), you guys may seem emo, but when you get to now them you see they are truly awesome <3333

Tony is always incredibly mean to me,
People are mean. You have to get over it and move on. Crumbling beneath some rude comments just glammorizes your own insecurity. Ignore it. Or embrace it. I embrace what people say about me, the good and the bad. I take the negatives and turn them into possitives.

I eat to much,
Well, congratulations. You have just met the I-eat-to-much queen. I eat all the time. It can be called pueberty. I believe you are of that age, yes? Than if you're hungry, your body is growing. So eat. If you feel so guilty about it, eat carrots or apples or something.

I have nightmares about people I love...
Tell someone about this. Your dreams shouldn't make you afraid to go to sleep at night or scare you. Tell a parent, guardian, friend, or counselor.

Can't find romance, while kindy kids have already had their first kiss (+more..)
Guess what? I'm 14. [i think I'm older than you, babe.] And I haven't had my first kiss, either. I have/had a few opportunities to get myself into serious relationships, and I choose not to. It's not something I want to get caught up in now. Save it. Make it special. "Great things come to those who wait." You're still young, you've got time.

I think my life is ruined...
If you think your life is ruined because of what you listed above, think again. You have so much life left ahead of you. And everything you listed are normal situations and feelings. It's called LIFE. Life isn't just one big party. You have to make it what you want it to be, and enjoy it - the good AND the bad.

I think you're just feeling sorry for yourself, honestly. "Self-pity," is what it's called. About a year or so ago, I got depressed, and in hind-sight figured out it mostly due to peer pressure and self-pity. Why feel sorry for yourself? No matter what, there is ALWAYS someone out there who has it worse than you. So better yourself and enjoy the life you've got.

I think you guys are mad at me by saying "That's life."

I think I've lost the will to live..

I'm surprised FeeBee hasn't replied to this.

I love you, Michelle. Thanks, Katie.

I think you guys are mad at me by saying "That's life."
I'm not mad at you. I have no reason to be. But this is life. What you are dealing with are completely normal problems, that you shouldn't be upset or really even bothered by. You should probably look into seeing a therapist or a counselor to get your life back on track again.

I'm not mad at you. I have no reason to be. But this is life. What you are dealing with are completely normal problems, that you shouldn't be upset or really even bothered by. You should probably look into seeing a therapist or a counselor to get your life back on track again.
That may seem easy for you to say. She's the one actually dealing with these problems and it's probably really hard for her. She needs all the advice she can get. Think about what it would be like if you were her.

That may seem easy for you to say. She's the one actually dealing with these problems and it's probably really hard for her. She needs all the advice she can get. Think about what it would be like if you were her.
You're right. I'm not her. But I'm giving her the best advice I can. I've been where she's been. Where any little thing can make you go over the edge, and you'd rather be dead than alive. For people who are mentally and emotionally healthy, the problems and situations she has been describing shouldn't make you want to end your life or feel so down you have a hard time functioning. No one was there for me to tell me this or give me any advice - I thought it was just the way life was. But it's not, and she needs to realize this before she can move forward.

First of all I would like to say that it is unhealthy for you to believe you are a vampire.

There is a difference between liking vampires and even roleplaying as vampires and believing you are one.

This isn't a good thing.

Getting fiction confused with reality can cause a lot of problems.

Liking the colours black and red and wanting them on your things is perfectly normal.

I'm the same with the colour pink.

:)

You aren't fat.

Far from it.

You are at a healthy weight for your height.

If you are worried about your weight I recommend eating a balanced diet full of protein, fiber, carbohydrates, vitamins, fats and minerals.

Also, get plenty of excersise, it will make you feel great.

(;

You said that someone was mean to you.

Unfortunately not everyone is going to like you or even be nice to you!

):

These people aren't worth your time.

Their insults may hurt at the time but at the end of the day you are the better person as you don't need to drag someone else down in order to feel good about yourself.

Forget these people, they aren't worth it.

Just walk away from them.

(;

Lots of people have nightmares about the people they love.

Nightmares and dreams are a part of life that you cannot control.

If these nightmares are so bad that you can't sleep then talk to someone about them.

Otherwise, spray some lavender on your pillow before you sleep, listen to some happy music, think good thoughts and cuddle your teddy before going to sleep.

Do not think about anything bad happening as this could influence your dreams.

Think happy things!!

Love always comes around.

Always.

You will find someone who you love and who loves you back when the time is right.

You only have your first kiss and your virginity once.

Save them both for that one, special person.

Not any random who winks in your direction.

Sit down, relax and slow down.

There's no need to rush these things.

If you feel really depressed then I suggest you talk to your parents, besties or even a counselor.

(There should be a free counseling service at your school.)

They will listen and helpful.

You are only young.

Go out and enjoy your life!!

Stop stressing.

Every time something not so great happens think to yourself "Will this still bug me in 5 years time?"

Most of it wont!

Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back