four leaf clovers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
have you ever found a four leaf clover? today at school me and my friends are getting prepared for friday the 13th XD so we were looking for four leaf clovers. today I found five in one patch!

P.S the most number of leaves I've found on a clover is 5.

:p

I've found two. One I was sitting in the grass in my old house's yard and saw a four leafed clover! And the other one I found at my friend's house. Her yard is FILLED with four leafed clovers!!!

Maybe it has something to do with her being Irish...XD

I-am-not-kidding-you.

I have found over 50 four leaf clovers. I have a picture of some of them. It was either 50, or 46.

o_O

Umm, we have a patch of mutant clover and it is spaz and so we find all sorts of numbers of leaves. But my cat eats them so I only have picked one 4 leafed clover to press it, I pick them and feed them to the cat.

I found one at school when I was 8, but it got crushed in my schoolbag =[

But I found another last year, which is now in a little frame on my dressing table. =]

Never 3:

I once found batches of those plants that had up to like 10 leaves on them and I thought they were clovers. Turned out they were a whole different species :rolleyes:

I've seen lots of 3-leaved soursops (clover-sized, heart-shaped leaves, grow yellow flowers that have longer stems than grass). Are those considered clovers?

I've found a four leafed clover before 8D

The first time I found one, I gave it to my mom and she threw it on the ground. I flipped out and we looked for it for like a half an hour. XDD

The highest... 0 I have never in my life found or seen a clover with any amount of petals :angry:

Four Leaf clovers actually exist?

No. I've never found one.

I've been close though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back