four leaf clovers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive found about eleven in my lifetime. hey, i guess that's one for every year. Cool.

♥, hstama2

my dad got me a four leaf clover keychain from ireland when i was younger . . does that even count?! . . i guess not. so yeah, no.

seriously, I've found a 7 leaf clover. I was so happy, and it was 100% a clover.

it was after soccer practice a few years ago, and I was waiting for a ride, so my friend's mom let me use her cell phone, so was dialing te number,and at that moment, I found an amzing clover in a clover patch. so I grabbed the 7 leaf clover, and the road was on the hill, and I was running down the hill to tell everyone, so I'm like "I FOUND A 7 LEAF CLOVER!" and my arms were swinging around and all, and then suddenly the phone like flew out of my hand and I basically bowled it down the paved hill. :lol:

It shattered into a bunch of pieces. o_O I didn't mean to ruin her phone..

Near my grandparent house, there is this vineyard that had lots of 4 leaf clovers, we used to pick them all the time. Its gone now, though,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back