Cities

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:FeeBumbleBee:.

Reaction score
That place with the stuff, and the other stuff.
What is the biggest city you've ever been to? Here is a list thing if you don't know the ranking, for the USA. I dunno 'bout the UK and stuff.

The biggest city I've ever been to was Chicago. I've been there like 98056244589236 million times, because my cousin used to live there, and I practically had my own room in their house xD The second biggest was Houston. It was the same as Austin, I don't get the difference. Actually.... It smells better here. The third biggest is Dallas. I didn't like it there. It was really ghetto. I felt like I was going to be raped or something. Then, there's San Antonio. I go there at least ten times a year, because my Grandparents live there. I like that place. It looked like Chicago, except it was one-hundred degrees, whereas Chicago was like, zero.

I live in the 16th biggest city in the US. And the fourth biggest in Texas. A U S T I N <3 I love this place. It suits me. A pretend cookie for whoever can tell me our motto.

The biggest city I've ever been to is Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Now as for the smallest. The one I live in. Population: somewhere between 250 to 350 people. xD

Must. Have. Pretend. Cookie.

"Keep Austin Weird" is the motto. (I love youu, Wikipedia!)

As for the biggest city, I've ever been to, probably New York. Wait, is that even a city? Yes, I think it is. So I've been to New York, and saw some famous landmarks and stuff. And call me a shopaholic teen, but I liked the shops best. :]

New York,

Chicago,

Philidelphia,

San Jose,

Detroit,

Jacksonville [i live one town away.]

Indianapolis,

Memphis,

Charlotte,

Baltimore,

Boston,

Nashville,

Denver,

Washington DC,

Louisville,

Atlanta,

Cleveland,

Virginia Beach,

Miami,

Minneapolis,

Raliegh,

Tampa,

Cincinnati,

Pittsburg,

New Orleans,

Newark,

Lexington,

Buffalo,

St. Petersburg,

Greensboro,

Orlando,

Chesapeak,

Hialeah,

Rochester,

Arlington,

Fremont,

Grand Rapids,

Huntington Beach,

Augusta,

Little Rock,

Columbus,

Fort Lauderdale,

Knoxville,

Chatanooga,

Hollywood,

Palm bay,

And others on the list.

I don't want to keep going xD

But yeah, in order.

I've been around.

Toronto.

I like it there, it's nice in the summer, and I went on a fairie to an amusement park island! (I got stuck in the ferris wheel and I could see the CN Tower) :)

I live about 4 hours away from Toronto. My city is moderate-sized, 200 000 people.

Second would be Atlanta, GA. I have a vacaion condo in Florida, and we take an inderect flight there, so we land in Atlanta. so technically, I've only been in their airport.

OH EM GEE HARAY! Omnomnom. :]

And going to Texas is on my list of things to do before I die.

It's a very long list now.

Must. Have. Pretend. Cookie."Keep Austin Weird" is the motto. (I love youu, Wikipedia!)

As for the biggest city, I've ever been to, probably New York. Wait, is that even a city? Yes, I think it is. So I've been to New York, and saw some famous landmarks and stuff. And call me a shopaholic teen, but I liked the shops best. :]
Yessss.. The stores are lovely. :3

You stole my signature! D: Jk, it;s okay.

I've been to New York.

Also, my family lives in Texas, so maybe next time I go, i'll shove you into my luggage case. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Washington DC,

Columbus,

Cleveland,

Virginia Beach,

Pittsburgh [i live there 8D],

Winston-Salem.

I don't really get out much.

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

That, or Puerto Plata City, Dominican Republic.

I live about an hour from there, driving. My town has a population of 900-ish people, I think.

Wow, I'm pathetic. xD

Quote:

Hollywood,

New York,

Chicago,

Philidelphia,

San Jose,

Detroit,

Jacksonville [i live one town away.]

Indianapolis,

Memphis,

Charlotte,

Baltimore,

Boston,

Nashville,

Denver,

Washington DC,

Louisville,

Atlanta,

Cleveland,

Virginia Beach,

Miami,

Minneapolis,

Raliegh,

Tampa,

Cincinnati,

Pittsburg,

New Orleans,

Newark,

Lexington,

Buffalo,

St. Petersburg,

Greensboro,

Orlando,

Chesapeak,

Hialeah,

Rochester,

Arlington,

Fremont,

Grand Rapids,

Huntington Beach,

Augusta,

Little Rock,

Columbus,

Fort Lauderdale,

Knoxville,

Chatanooga,

Palm bay,

I love how near the top you mentioned Phillie and NY, know why? I LIVE THERE! And Hollywood should go up there to, I'm putting it there. DONE!

^ you live in Philly AND New york? either I just don't get it, or you re one very large person. :(

and since we have the US and UK, here is a list of Canada's largest cities

hehe, I've been to Toronto, Ottawa, Edmonton, London, Brampton, Markham, Kitchener, Vaughan, Burlington, Oakville, Barrie, Waterloo, Sault Ste Marie, Newmarket, and North Bay.

I live in #26! cool!

The biggest city I've ever been to is Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Now as for the smallest. The one I live in. Population: somewhere between 250 to 350 people. xD
Thats insanely close to where I live =O

Biggest city I've ever been to is Los Angeles, California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back