Cities

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New York City.

Seattle is number 24! I was born there X3

Last edited by a moderator:
New York--I love it there.

Los Angeles--Used to live near by

Houston

Phoenix

San Antonio

San Diego

Dallas--Live super-close

Detroit

San Fran

Austin

Fort Worth

Washington DC

Las Vegas

Arlington

Anaheim

Bakersfield

Plano (I live here--I had no clue it was the 70 biggest city. Hell. I consider it a suburb of Dallas. I guess it's a city now)

Scottsdale

Garland

Grand Prarie--for a concert. xD

Lancaster

Pasadena

Toronto and Atlanta, and the city I live in is the largest in northern Ontario.

Well I've been to:

NYC, Phoenix, Seattle, San Francisco, Detroit (I think!)

I was very little. Like, 3 or 4.

London is the biggest city I have been to and Sydney is the second biggest.

^ you live in Philly AND New york? either I just don't get it, or you re one very large person. :mellow:
and since we have the US and UK, here is a list of Canada's largest cities

hehe, I've been to Toronto, Ottawa, Edmonton, London, Brampton, Markham, Kitchener, Vaughan, Burlington, Oakville, Barrie, Waterloo, Sault Ste Marie, Newmarket, and North Bay.

I live in #26! cool!
Aww! I'm 27. XD

I've been to all the big cities in California. And El Paso, TX. (Duh, I live there)

And I'm going to Tokyo next year for spring break.

I've been to Chicago a few times, Los Angeles, Denver, and....that's about it. :mellow: Oh, and I've been to Milwaukee about a billion times. (I live in Wisconsin)

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot St. Louis! :lol: I've seen the Arch and stuff....I'm not a huge city person, I like small towns. Big cities kind of scare me XD

Edit #2: I looked at the list, and apparently I've been to a lot of "big" cities that I don't consider big. (Long Beach, Anaheim (My brother was born there!), and, of course, Madison. That's where I live! :3)

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Jacksonville, which is the largest city by land mass or w/e in the U.S

I have been to Tampa, Tallahassee, and Orlando as well. Oh and Winter Haven, and Valdosta GA.

Mainly all in FL, Valdosta is like 10 miles off the Florida/Georgia border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back