5,000 Ways To Get Kicked Outta Wal-Mart!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shailene_Woodley

Reaction score
The title pretty explains the game. All you do is say one or a few things, or alot, of ways to get kicked out of wal-mart! Make sure to number your posts, for example:

Person!!!: 1. blabla.

Person2: 2.blabla!

And so on. You do not have to bold the number. That was just to show you. And "Blabla" Isn't really anything, so none of that junk!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOAL: Make it to 5,000. (Not on your post. The whole entire ideas in the game!!)

Rules Are simple:

Tamatalk rules.

Be respectful.

No blaming others of stealing ideas.

No Cussing

No saying bad things about somebody elses post, or saying their idea is stupid.

------------Simple Enough for You? If not, don't bother playing.----------

I'll start.

1. Run around screaming and climbing on shelves, messing up everything on the shelves.

Last edited by a moderator:
3. Fill a trolley with apples, then rush to the counter and, when the cashier takes the first apple to scan, scream uncontrollably and have a spazz attack on the floor, shouting "HE TOUCHED MY FOOD. I AM BEING HARASSED." Over and over again. Until you are removed and most probably locked up.

7.Look at an emploee point at them and yell SHES FAT SHES FAT SHES FAT over and over until people are staring and still do it until u get kicked out of walmart

Last edited by a moderator:
11.go to the microphone and scream, TAMAGOTCHIS FREE PEOPLE!!!! then go and hand them out to strangers then get your mum to grab 1.then its yours. :D :D :p :p

12.Tell one of the employees a Sebiretchi is attacking the store and is gaurded by Darth Vader.

18: Run around like an Idiot on some sort of weird allergy medication, grabbed a microphone, and scream: "I"M A VAMPIRE!" And then go up to staff and say "I WANT A FREE MILLION DOLLAR JICUSI, JERK!" then shove him, and if he says no, (which he will) then bite HARD him in these areas: GIRLS: Neck, B**bs. BOYS: Neck, butt, P***us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back