5,000 Ways To Get Kicked Outta Wal-Mart!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
47;Scream "SPIDER-PATCHI, SPIDER-PATCHI, DOSE WUTEVA A SPIDER-PATCHI DOES!!!!....AND THATS POO!!!"

48;yell; "la cucaratcha, la cucaratcha, YA ALL SMELL LIKE @{}:~?><>)&£!$^%^ " !!

49;sing the fireman sam song whilst setting fire to things

50; Shout "HAVE A BEAN, HAVE A BEAN, HAVE A BEAN, HAVE A BEAN, HAVE A BEAN HAVE A BEAN, HAVE A BEAN..."

etc.

51;Yell "LOOK AT MA BUM!" and pull your pants down...

52; bring a stereo and a CD of micheal jackson and play it full volume and yell " OHYEAHOHYAEHAYAYAYAYAYYYYYAAAA"

53; say at the top of your voice "451! BEEP 451! BEEP"

54; scream " BE-BEE-BEEP; BE- BE BEEP" (to imatate a tamagotchi)

55;run up to the staff and say "YA FONE IS RINGINGAND YUR CAT PEED ON THE WALL"

56; Steal a roll of carpet, spread it all over the place and yell "NOT WALL-MART, FLOOR-MART!!!"

57; Go absolutley hyper runnig around and throwing mould tomatos at everyone

58;Graffiti on the walls " :mad:}~{}>? Walmart is a !%^$&%^&^ Load of @~:$X76!!

59; Scream "O holy lord, will you marry me lisa???" then kiss a shopping trolley, and do a can-can dance, then jump ontop of the aisle screaming "thats funny, you people are tiny!!"

60; Shriek " IM A KUNOITCHIIIII" at the top of your voice (believe me, I tried this a t Tesco, I didn't get kicked out, just funny looks)

61. Bite a shopper's, no, wait, ALL of the shoppers' arms.

Then wipe my nose on the manager's clean tie that just got back from the cleaners'

63; act like you are in an over-dramatic soap opera

64; pretend to be a dog (tail-wagging, drolling, peeing on the floor..)

64 and a half (this won't get you kicked out of wall mart because you can do it now);

Go

here and click on things

the result? hehe!!

66: steal money from the cash register

67; puor shampoo everywhere

68; scream I FARTED

69; KICK ME OUTTA WALMART, @!$£*!!

70; Move into walmart and live there.

74. Go in the dressing room, wait 5 minutes, then yell at the top of your lungs, THERES NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!

75. Ask to put a bag of MnM's on layaway

76. Go to the toy isle, put on a tinker bell costume complete with wand, and skip around singing I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES! I DO! I DO! I DO!

77. Go up to the gun/ hunting counter and ask where the anti depressants are

These are a few of my favorites. Oh yeah, I have more.

78. Go into a crowded isle and throw a giant bouncy ball and yell PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!!!!!!!!!

79. grab a handful of balls and toss them at the cashier XD

80. stand in the middle of the crowd and kick everyone you see

83. Put feminine products in mens shopping carts.

84. Go to the bakery section and have them make you an entire gigantic cake, and then say you forgot your wallet when they ask you to pay.

85. Go up to a random person, say "I'd be a vampire!" and bite them in their neck

86. Pour ketchup in a line all the way to the storage area

87. Steal a bicycle and a Star Wars light saber, put the Light Saber in your mouth while riding the bike, saying, "I'M FIRING MY LASER!" and hit somebody with the light saber.

::[D][m][o]::\\>

88; scream "MMM FLORAL TOILETPAPER!!" and eat it.

89; go to the bakery bit, order a cake, then sneeze on it and say... Oh,, i'm allergic, you can have it! And then hand the snotty cake to the baker.

90; grab an electric guitar and plug it into a speaker, turn it up max volume, then sing "TWINKLE TWINKLE PAPAPATCHI HOW I WONDER HOW YOU SMELL!!"

Only 4,910 ways left!

91 : throw all the stuff off the shelfs

92: push the shelves so they'll fal down

93: turn on the fire alarm

94:eek:pen al the food and drop it ion the floor

95: swear a lot

96: go to a closed casheir turn it on and when the first costumers come sing this "ding fries are done ding fries are done i gotta run i gotta run i work at burgur king makeing flavoured wopers out of paper would u like an apple pie with rthat would you like an apple pie with that. ding fries r done ding fries r done i gotta run i gotta dont touch the fries they r hot ahh it realy burn it does skin graphes would u lke an apple......."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back