5,000 Ways To Get Kicked Outta Wal-Mart!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
97. Lie down, and rock back and forth, and when the speaker comes on , say "THE VOICES ARE COMING TO GET ME!!!"

98; stand there silently and then suddlenly yell " I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO-ONE EVER WAAAS (dun-dun-dun) TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST; TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAAAUUUSE.. POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!!"

99; scream "99!!" then go up to a random lady grab her, and scream "$2.99?! ARE YOU MAD WOMAN??!!"

100(w00t-de-w00000t); keep drawing Flowertchi's on the walls, and say "I want peanuts" and put a dvd of Tamagotchi! Lets Go! in the dvd player and keep playing episode no. 8.

101. Get a cable, attach yourself to the ceiling, swing yourself, and say, "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!"

102. Sing something in the microphone then throw roses at everybody and say, "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

105. Pull the tabs off all the tamagotchis in the store, so they beep contstanly

106. yell "PRESS THE SPACEBAR TO CONTINUE"

107. Bring a cd of an ambulance coming by, play it over and over again and say "people keep having accidents"

*Go into the dressing room and wait for about five minutes and then scream "THERE'S NO TOLIET PAPER IN HERE!" really loud. ;)

*Put a bag of M&M's on layaway

*Go into a restroom stall and say "Darn, I wish I didn't put my lips on that!" :p

112. Dip hamburgers in the toilet and offer them to random people.

113. Get things from people's carts then toss them on the floor.

115. Write bad words, doodle privete parts on the wall and say its uncensored.

^Whoa. Take it easy. XD

116. Grab an item that you really want. Then, go search for any pointed/sharp object. When anyone looks at you or comes near you, scream and say "IT'S MINE! BACK OFF!!!" then show your sharp/pointed object. XD

117; Act like you are suffocating and whist doing so try and find something full of water (a paddling pool or bath) and jump in it. When someone asks why you did that smile and say; "My mother is a zora".

119. Find a random shopper and whisper to them, "There's no toilet paper." When they say something like, "It's over there by the ____ in Aisle ____," you look at them like they're crazy and say, "What are you talking about?!" And walk away. When they keep shopping, stalk them then appear in front of them and say, "WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME, GRANDMA?!" even if it's a man. XD

120. Start screaming, "OHHHH MYYYYY GOSHHHHH, BARBIE BROKE UP WITH KEN! HOW WILL I EXPLAIN THIS TO MOM?!" and start crying uncontrollably. :)

121:Go up to the cashier and ask them on a date. ;)

122:Take a bunch of toys and flush time down the toilet and yell"OH NOES!SOMEBODY CLOGGED THE TOILET!GET ME A LAWYER!!!"

124. yell ''O MY GOSH O MY GOSH YOU ARE SO DEAD ME TOO SO SEE YA IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!''

125. go to any random person and say hi dad!

127. Swap clothes with a random person against their own will and then pretend you're not mental

128. Take off all your clothes except underwear/underwear and bra and do Beyonce moves against shoppers.

^ Lol.

129; Screech " IM A GOOFY GOOBER!!"

130; shriek "OH NOOOO!! THE FATTYS R COMIN 2 GET US !! THEY WILL...

Destroy us all!

Destroy us all!

Destroy us all!

Destroy us all!

Destroy us all!

Destroy us all!

Destroy us all!

Destroy us all!

Destroy us all!

Destroy us all!

Destroy us all! etc."

Status