SHUTTER GLASSES.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
Do you have them/want them? They're amazingly cool. I'm getting a pair tomorrow. And I'm getting star-shaped sunglasses too. I love crazy sunglasses 8D

If you don't know what shutter glasses are, pic;; these.

All the shutter-shades in my mall are the cheap, thick, ugly kind.

But I finally found a store that carries higher-quality ones.

And hopefully I'm getting a pair (or two) soon. 8D

They are amazinnnggg. <3

Ohmyepicwin. I love them. <3

Except I can't wear them to my freaking school right now.

Because guess who started wearing them first?

This jerk in our year, and they're now his trademark thing.

No way am I wearing them in public again.

It's sad, really.

But they are gorgeous. When he is not wearing them.

No because I can't see in them lol. But they are kind of cute :D .

OHMYGOD. I remember them 8D

They're the glasses that that 30H!3 guy wears in the Don't Trust Me film clip, right? Yeah, I love 'em. But I have no idea where they are in Adelaide.

I want the diamante studded ones. I sat and broke my fluro yellow ones the day I bought them and mum hates them so she won't buy me any and I blew all my money for the month. Trade Me will have the answers....

They're the glasses that that 30H!3 guy wears in the Don't Trust Me film clip, right? Yeah, I love 'em. But I have no idea where they are in Adelaide.
The.video.got.removed. o_O

I am so angry. </3 That was my favourite video of all time.

Mac is a sexy beasstt; rawr. :)

I saw that vid before.

Oops! I tried searching, but it's removed for real. X.x

^ I know right? Mac and his sexy shutter shades and the amazing 3oh!3 song mixed together? I was in heaven. o.o

^ If anything, he was PROMOTING the song. It made the song like, 10000x more popular. Everyone is commenting on the actual music video demanding for Macs version. xDD

ANYWAYSS,

shutter shades are the sex. o.o

i have a two shutter glasses and its both color violet.

i had my first shutter glasses when my friend just gave it to me as my b-day gift last year.

and i got my second shutter glasses when were in a mall and my sis buy two shutter glasses and give the other one for me.

its really cute

too bad its both color violet.....

I have 3 paires of those but the blue one broke when I dropped a can of coke on them >.< So now I have white and red.

No, they're not cute/cool/hot/whatever.

What's the point of them, anyway?

I have them.

My friend is like...in love with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back