SHUTTER GLASSES.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem pretty cool, I might look for some today.

Lol they seem kind of useless as glasses, but they're a pretty awesome accessory ~3

I want a pair. I don't have one.

I think they are kind of stupid, and that is why I love them. I <3 stupid stuff. I don't know where to get them. They are probably a buck at Wal Mart lolz. xD

I want a pair. I don't have one.
I think they are kind of stupid, and that is why I love them. I <3 stupid stuff. I don't know where to get them. They are probably a buck at Wal Mart lolz. xD
Yeah I know. I love useless things that are colourful x.o

I have a luv of shutter shades. I have purple ones <33 I can't wear them anymore since I wear reeeeal glasses. ;_;

I want them ;D

I saw some at Pac Sun (That store is like a rainbow these days <3) but I didn't get them. -slaps self-

Not a huge fan of them, they're probably hard to see through. :/

Plus, all the ones I ever saw were cheap and plasticy.

I want them ;D
I saw some at Pac Sun (That store is like a rainbow these days <3) but I didn't get them. -slaps self-
I tried some on, and I looked stupid. xD They were black.

I want them thought. ;)

I tried some on, and I looked stupid. xD They were black.
I want them thought. ;)
I also tryed them on before. They were wayy to big for my head. I still like them. Even though I can't wear them. (My glasses) I think they are freakin' awesome. XD

I think they look kinda weird. It's just some fad that will soon get old, lol.

I saw an epic pair of neon heart shaped shutter shades at Claires.

But they were made for like, six year olds, and were too small for my face.

I was so disappointed. D:

And surprisingly you CAN see out of them. I didn't think you'd be able to, but I tried on a pair, and you can actually see out of them pretty well. :]

I want a pair.

I first saw them on Disney believe it or not. x.o

In a Hannah Montana music video. x.x

This one girl in the crowd was wearing them and it was instant love with the glasses. I had no idea where to buy em till about a month ago.

For the 3OH!3 video I can't tell if in the video they are wearing the glasses or not. Click.

I want pink shutter shades. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back