Aeropostale/Hollister/Abercrombie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
I personally think they are expensive.

The other day my bffl was like "what is so great about those stores I mean they take a normal plain t-shirt and put aeropostale and now it is a 20-30 dollar shirt".

I just don't get it. I shopped at aeropostale once, and my sister gave me (i think her only shirt from aeropostale) when it didn't fit her anymore.

Do you agree with me? Why? Why not???

I like the clothes, but it's too expensive... American Eagle too...

I love those shirts. xD

But I prefer getting cute clothes for cheaper prices.

Still, I disagree with Skylar. I don't think they're for 'snobby rich kids'.

Unless you want to lump me into that category, and I'd really rather you didn't.

It's cool to indulge in an expensive brand every once in a while; I don't think expensive clothes are snobby. That's only when you go around showing them off everywhere and making others feel inferior because of it. If I'm wearing a pricey shirt, and one of my friends is wearing something cool for about $5, I'd tell them I loved it.

It's all too expensive.

I honestly don't see what's so awesome about being a walking advertisment.

LOVE them, SO much.

Except I'm too poor to buy them at full price, so I go to Value Village and get them for cheaper:)

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

I always shop there XD

I personally hate Aeropostale though. They have "cheap" clothes to me

& @Sky; Snobby rich kids would shop for Coach, Chanel, and Marc Jacobs stuff x3

I shopped there once. I got two cute shirts, but I outgrew them.

Too expensive, but I go to thrift stores to get AE tanktops.

I hate their clothes, and they're too expensive.

And the stores smell weird D;

Aeropostale really isn't that expensive. .__.

American Eagle and Hollister are expensive for what they are. A tank top, twenty bucks? The tank top probably cost five dollars to make. It's because you're paying for their label. It's the same thing if you buy Converse or Nikes. There label is worth money, and it looks good if you wear it.

But really, it isn't all that bad. At Hot Topic, it's about twenty dollars for a t-shirt. I've gotten shirts at Aeropostale for ten.

I own a few shirts from Hollister, but I got them like two or three years ago. The trick is to go to the back of the store, where they keep the clearence items.

American Eagle isn't that bad either, depending on what you buy. I hate how the shredded denim mini skirts are thirty to fourty dollars, but everything else is just a bit on the expensive side, not outrageous, in my opinion.

Abercrombie is the most outrageous out of the four, if you ask me.

I used to shop at those places, but I don't really shop their anymore. My godmother usually gets me clothes from AE for my birthday/Christmas, etc, and I appriciate it a lot more than I used to, just because I don't shop their anymore. I shop at Hot Topic and PacSun, and they're just as expensive.

So I don't think it's fair to pin the prices just on the 'preppy' stores. Clothes are expensive these days.

I have heard about Plato's Closet though - they sell these brands of clothing, for way less, because someone bought them at full price and wore it once (Or sometimes didn't even wear it. ._.) and took it there. I've personally never shopped there, but I've been wanting to, because I've heard the clothes are very high quality - they look new; no stains, holes, etc.

Aeropostale is really cheap. ;)

And yes, of course Abercrombie and Hollister are expensive, that's because they're nice clothes and people are willing to pay that much for them.

@ American Eagle, pretty much everything I have is from there. If you like it but it's too expensive, sign up for an all-access pass and you can get discounts, that's what I do and I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
' date='April 04, 2009 05:34 pm'] I hate their clothes, and they're too expensive.And the stores smell weird D;
Ditto.

I feel the need to bring a flashlight into Hollister and Febreeze to cover up the gross perfume scent. D:

I hate those stores anyways. :D

I used to love those clothing brands, but not anymore.

It's just a plain T-shirt with a name written across it.

Cute, I admit, but way over-priced.

Hollister and Abercrombie smell weird. o.o

I almost suffocated because it smelled so much.

And at Hollister, there was even Hollister perfume. Who would want to smell like the store? x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back