Aeropostale/Hollister/Abercrombie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been to any of those shops because there's none in my area...

But there are expensive clothing shops. I stay away from them because I don't like the clothes there anyway.

I have 2 Aeropostale shirts I got for 10$ each. On sale.

I have 2 American Eagle zip sweaters. One I got for 20$ on sale. The other was worth 80$ I got for Christmas. x_x

Abercrombie and Hollister are too expensive for my liking, thanks.

Never heard of any of them.

The expensive brands are usually made of a higher quality too.

Me personally, i'm happy with Cotton On (It it 3 times real fast. i loled) Glassons, Jay Jays and when Supre has a sale. And if I go out to Ferrymead theres a huge clothing warehouse with all the expensive brands for like litterally $2. I got Dotti shorts (Retail about $50) for $2. I don't mind budget clothes I can rock anything.

When you look at prices of other stores Aeropostale isn't cheap. Especially for us because we arent rich and dont have THAT much money.
I've gotton shirts there for like, $3. Honestly. O_O

You can find stuff there for really cheap. You just have to look around.

I've gotton shirts there for like, $3. Honestly. O_OYou can find stuff there for really cheap. You just have to look around.
I've gotten stuff there for $0.99. Aeropostale has sales often. Those are really the only times I get stuff from there. They have pretty good sales. o.o

I don't mind those stores, and they are a bit expensive. The only things I have from them are a pair of jeans and 2 shirts from american eagle. I've been to aeropostale and abercrombie a few times, but aeropostale didn't have very good stock and abercrombie I might have bought from if it wasn't so unfairly priced...

Usually I just browse online for some clothes and if I see something that I like, I'll buy it, if it's close to a fair price.

Abercrombie, American Eagle and all that are (in my opinion) asking for too much for what they sell.

Abercrombie, American Eagle and all that are (in my opinion) asking for too much for what they sell.
Abercrombie is just ridiculous. I thought Hollister jeans were pricey (about $55) Abercrombie jeans are about $80. I saw one pair for $180. Wow.

Well, the thing is, the wealthy kids can afford things there, it isn't a big deal, price doesn't matter. So, a few of the rich kids wear it.

But then, when I go to school, other people see that that's what the "rich and totally awesome" kids are wearing, so of course, they have to bust their piggy banks so they can look the same.

I admit, I like the quality a lot better than most stores. I have a few jackets and shirts from Aeropostale and Hollister.

FUNNY HOLLISTER STORY: Okay, so me and my sister were inside Hollister. She was about six feet away from me, but she somehow managed to lose me in the darkness and clothing racks. So she's wandering around, calling "Phoebe? Phoebe? PHOEBEWHERETHEH'LLAREYOU?" And so I call back:

"Andie, hon, I'm right here."

"PHOEBE? WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Right here."

"PHOEBE?!?"

I got annoyed, so I pulled out my cellphone, which shone very brightly in the darkness, waved it frantically in the air, and screamed in a very obnoxious British accent: "Come towards the light, Caroline!" And all the employees at the cash register cracked up and fell off the counter. It was hilarious.

Aeropostale isnt that bad but not so good either. because of price :[

but i never have shopped in Hollister Or Abercrombie

they sound cool o.0 and expensive.

yehhhhh, I wouldn't pay 20 dollars for a shirt that has the word "Hollister" on it....

you get a better shirt Hot Topic shirts with words/pictures worth looking at... errr u know what i mean Xp

like a Watchmen shirt, or a hoodie with cat ears on the hood xD 8D at the same price just about as the other stuff at the other hollister/A&F

I have 3 things form areo postale, (My cousin gave me one) and two shrits form Hollister (she have me them, two) I have to say, they are nice clothes, but expensive, you just have to bargin for a bit.

I like Bluenotes, it's kind of like American eagle-ish stuff but at a fair price.

They always have deals and etc. Sadly where I live there's no hot topic or PacSun, but whenever I'm in Florida I buy fomthose stores and they are AwEsOmE.

Aeropostale is cheap. Hollister and Abercrombie are a little more expensive. I like their clothes and they are cute. And their hoodies are really warm, even though they cost alot they still are good quality.

Heck yeah.

On the rare occasion I decide to go in there I walk straight to the clearances or I won't be able to pay for food e.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back