AHHHHHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snickerpie

Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG.....

SWINE FLU!

It's like bird flu, but it's from swine. It's scary!!!!!!!

Talk about swine flu here.

Please reply,

snickerpie

^ You can't get the Swine Flu from EATING pork. The disease is believed to be carried by pigs.

I honestly think it's not all it's hyped up to be. Same thing happened with the West Nile Virus, the Bird Flu, and Mad Cow. And the Earth didn't self-destruct. It's the same deal here.

Although I think the US had it's first death today... but still. Just wash your heads and keep a cool head and everything will be fine. This kind of thing happens a lot.

Today it was found in my city :/

greeeeeeeeaaaat...

This girl in my class asked my teacher, "WHAT IF I GET SWINE FLU?". And the teacher said that if you wash your hands, you'd be fine. So yeah, just wash your hands.

Yeah, I think I saw it once in the news about it being in Mexico.

I don't think it's that big of a deal, the odds of me getting it are low. I'll just wash my hands and I should be fine ;)

Haven't really heard about it. only in history class...

I don't remember hearing anything about it being in Canada, but it most likely is.

;p

It's not in my state, yet. -Phew- I hope it doesn't hit here. My dad said that it's a 1 in a 1,000 chance someone could die from it. Otherwise it's just suffering from the usual stuff.

^ Same. I've just been washy lately. xD If you know you have it, then these idiots should stop going to work and school cause that's how it's spreading. > ;)

I'm not going around to pigs and licking them, so I'll live.

In school, anyone who coughed got a crowd shouting, "SWINE FLU!" At them. Fun. x3

Anyway, some random people brought it to Scotland. :| Now there's like, 20 people with it or suspected to have it.

And apparently, the government has sent for face masks. You know the surgical type ones? Those. ._.

So yeah, I'm paranoid, but I'm always inside anyway. Safety in computers.

Swine Flu is in Pork. Just anoughter reason to not eat animals. Great.
Swine Flu is not in pig meat. It comes from pigs, though. And in Mexico, many people have pig farms, causing swine flu to spread throughout Mexico and into the U.S. Swine Flu is caused usually by hand touching a infected person and then putting your hands or fingers in your mouth or face. First victim to die was a poor little 22 month old baby. It effects senior citizens and infants greatly, since their immune system may not be as great. So whatever you do, wash your hands regularly before putting them on your face or mouth.

Temari Nara

Swine Flu is not in pig meat. It comes from pigs, though. And in Mexico, many people have pig farms, causing swine flu to spread throughout Mexico and into the U.S. Swine Flu is caused usually by hand touching a infected person and then putting your hands or fingers in your mouth or face. First victim to die was a poor little 22 month old baby. It effects senior citizens and infants greatly, since their immune system may not be as great. So whatever you do, wash your hands regularly before putting them on your face or mouth.

Temari Nara
It originated from pigs yes, but because it's a mutation of pig, bird, and human flu, it's to the point that human contact is the only way to possibly get it.

Also untrue seniors and infants. In most cases of flus, you're right...but this strain is similar to one back in the 1918ish time where young, healthy adults got it a lot more, and got hit harder.

Mind you in Canada where I'm at, all cases here are mild and not life threatening. The media is overblowing it a tad, but some countries are worse with panicing. Did anyone read what the country Egypt did with all their pigs that were perfectly fine...yeah...exactly. THAT is overpanicing.

Anyway yeah, wash hands and if you do feel like garbage and have symptoms, call your family doctor ahead of time to get checked.

Oh that's no problem then I'm really clean lol I was too wondering about this whole mess. xD

That's weird, I read about the swine flu symptoms and I have many of them: Regular flu symptoms, headaches, fever, vomiting, sore throat, cough, body aches.. I have all of those. And in the last... week or so, I've been in Florida. (It said that if you've been to Mexico or that area recently then you are at higher risk) and Florida's pretty close to Mexico right? I stayed home sick from school all week because I can't skate, jump on the trampoline, or even do a cartwheel without my muscles hurting, plus I have a fever, horrible soar throat and all the other symptoms I mentioned.

But.... I doubt I have swine flu. Maybe it's just a really, really bad virus or sickness of somekind. I'm not worried XD The odds of me having this swine flu are sliiiiim.

That's sad, a 22 month old baby died from it. :[

That's weird, I read about the swine flu symptoms and I have many of them: Regular flu symptoms, headaches, fever, vomiting, sore throat, cough, body aches.. I have all of those. And in the last... week or so, I've been in Florida. (It said that if you've been to Mexico or that area recently then you are at higher risk) and Florida's pretty close to Mexico right? I stayed home sick from school all week because I can't skate, jump on the trampoline, or even do a cartwheel without my muscles hurting, plus I have a fever, horrible soar throat and all the other symptoms I mentioned.But.... I doubt I have swine flu. Maybe it's just a really, really bad virus or sickness of somekind. I'm not worried XD The odds of me having this swine flu are sliiiiim.

That's sad, a 22 month old baby died from it. :[
I'd think you'd wanna call your doctor anyway to get least tested to make sure it's not it. Least then you can say to others and yourself you ruled it out.

Not good to assume anything these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back