How Often

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been absent 4 days so far in this year. Would of been two but I caught the stupid flu two days ago. >_<

I miss about a day or three per month, depending.

Sometimes I just stay home, but that's not often. I have doctor's appointments every two months as well, so that contributes to my absences.

And then sometimes I have field trips... so yeah.

Usually never.

I missed two days this year due to a bad stomach flu

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get sick easily, I only miss about 1 day a month for sickness.

And sometimes, I'll fake sick, if we aren't doing anything important that day, and I need a little 'school vacation' , taking a break re-energizes me and I usually do better in school once I take a day off. That's about... once a month, too.

Plus I miss a ton of days for skating, that's about.. 3 times a month.

So in total, about 5 days absent per month. Sometimes, we go down to Florida for a week and miss school, but that's only about every 3-4 months.

I leave for the doctor every week so I miss the last period once a week.

Other than that, I never really miss a whole day. Just when I'm sick, and my parents never let me skip.

I had a perfect attendance for 3 years so far.

Last time I missed school was because I was going to Sea World lol

I missed 13 days of school.

During the winter I got really sick and missed like 5 days, I've missed 2 days for a funeral, and 1 to go to my moms are show.

The other 5 reasons are from random not-feeling-good-ness.

alot...sometimes im just too tired o.o

wrong account x-x

Last edited by a moderator:
I've missed school once this whole year. I LOVE SCHOOL

Never. I have perfect attendance except for one late because of the stupid basketball coach making us set up gymnastics equipment.

Hardly ever. Extremely rarely.

I loooove school for some reason.

FRIENDIEEEEEEES.

But then again, I want TT to work at school D:<

Poop.

A lot, sometimes once a week.

lol

I go shopping =]

And then there are cramps. oh god. so I stay home for those too.. aha

On my report card thing, All my classes had different absences... so.. I dunno.. i think my highest one was like 15.. or something

Rarely. But once I had Pneumonia, and I was so sick of course. D: Which almost killed me D: Everyone was sending me cards and it was fun to read them again :D But it's scary when I think of it... Anyway.

But I always come to school. Except when that happens, and when I'm sick I just come O: Mom forces me to. Bad thing.

I've been off once this year but I was so sick I couldn't move from my bed.

Twice last year. But I had streep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back