How Often

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rarely. I'm usually there everyday every year. Whether I am sick or not.

But last year I was away for 10 days. -OVERSEAS-

I don't have many days off. When I do, It's always either by pretending I'm sicker than I really am, or just telling my dad that I don't want to go. I havn't actually been sick enough to stay off school for a long time. :) I used to skip school when I was younger but now that I'm in senior year I know that I really shouldn't, plus, the punishment is worse if you get caught.

When I was in year 8, I skipped school and got caught and got an executive detention. When I was in year 9, I skipped school, got caught, and got 2 exec. detentions. When I was in year 10 I skipped school, got caught and got 2 afternoon detentions.

Now that I'm in year 11 I don't even want to know what the punishment would be.

Sometimes, I was off the whole week I was on holiday ;D. I get really bad headaches and orthadontised appointments and stuff.

Hardly ever. I missed school on April Fools day (I was really unwell not a fool)

but last year did I miss school? Never. I'm so healthy.

PS:I'm not allowed to go on holiday during school times. My dad's not. He's a teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just absent Friday. I was sick. D:

But usually I'm absent around 7 days a school year. Most of the time I'm not sick. ^-^'

In kindergarten I was absent for a week cause of pnenmonia (sp?). It was around the holiday concert, which I missed.

I'm usually absent 3-5 days every school year

Uhh, well I dont exactly 'skip' but I kind of play up my illnesses sometimes. (;

I've gotten sick a couple of times, but that's it.

The only time I was allowed to skip was when I was at the Great Wolf Lodge. People kept saying I was lucky and I got a ton of attention for a couple of days. Then it died off. D:

Lets just say, When I entered grade 9. I'll list the days that I DID go to school

About One week. Out of the entire year. The rest I just...Didn't Go. Which caused me to Fail grade 9.

Which was a stupid thing to do, The Stupid Welfare almost cut off Me and My Mom's Cheque. Because I wasn't in school. Thankfully they didn't

Now this school year, at the beginning of the school year, I was homeschooled. Then I sort of....Didn't do that. So I'm failing/going to fail Grade 9 Again. [i should be in Grade 10 Right now]

So next school year, I should actually be in grade 11. But I'll be in grade 9. Again.

I'm going to try and convince myself to go to school full time. Instead of not going.

My bff will be going, We'll both be in the same grade [Actually, She should be going into Grade 10 next year, She failed grade 2]. So that will make things better.

I'm missing 1/2 of today. I felt like I was dying so Daddy came to save me.

Therefore so far this year i've had 1 1/2 days off school.

My attendance is quite poor. I get sick roughly every other month; I recently was out for two days straight with bronchitis (and continued to go to school sick). Not to mention my numerous truancies in my first period computer class. Because it's first period and I have a sleep disorder I oversleep a lot and miss that class a lot. But luckily it's not that huge of a deal; I'm the fastest typer in my class B)

I haven't missed school once this year.

I was late a few times though.

This year, once. They didn't count it on my report card, though ;D

Last year, a WHOLE lot.

The year before, the day after school, I was sick for 2 weeks. D:

The year before THAT, right in the middle of the year.

The year before THAT, at the very end of the year.

Don't feel like going any farther.

In a year... I get sick around 6, 7 times. I also take days off for sports commitments and family.

I only ever miss school if I'm sick... or, on rare occasians, when there is a school camp and I decide not to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back