COUNTDOWN.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:FeeBumbleBee:.

Reaction score
That place with the stuff, and the other stuff.
Haha, I hope you all thought I was talking about the end of the world. Nope. This is a million times better than that. xD

I don't know about y'all, but my school is almost over. Summer break is fourteen days away, I only have to go to school nine of those days. Finally. I really, really, need that break, this year has been very dramatic, in ways I had never experienced before.

So, is your school ending soon? How do you feel about that?

I have about a month left, UGH. But it's coming up fast!

I'm super duper excited, it's going to be a crazyyyyy summer.

But exams are barf. The ONLY thing holding me back from being excited about the end of school are those stupid things. Bleh.

I get out on the fifth--well, that's my last day. And I have plans to make t-shirts for people and stick 'em in mailboxes. xD

SO 12 MORE SCHOOL DAYS! =D

I have next Monday off, Memorial Day.

I am so jealous.... I end June 25th... Doesn't that suck? Well, last month we usually just goof off ;]

Mine ends June 20-something.. still a whole more month.

Instead of counting down the days til it ends, I have to study for exams >.<

Summer vacation is going to be so fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy that the school year is almost over (June 12), even though I have to go to summer school this year to take a health class...

My school district made taking health class a graduation requirement (starting with the class of 2011) and I won't be able to fit it in my already packed schedule next year.

For me, I thought the whole year went by pretty fast even though slow at time.

What really stinks though is that on the LAST day of school we have to take final exams :)

I'm the same as Michelle. I finish on December 15th.

Frankly speaking, I'm not looking forward to it. I just came back from my soon-to-be-High-School's Open Day, it seemed cool, but I'm still gonna miss everyone terribly.

So yeah, high school for me next year. Poop. I love Primary School so much, it's not funny.

Our open day is soon. I run around the school in my uniform and say "This school is so cool! I'm going to enrol!" To anyone and everyone!

Ohh you guys mean... Your moving up a class? Oh.... Mines... In September...

Oh you know what.. Forget I ever posted here :l

Last edited by a moderator:
June 25. x_x'

But in June all we do is go to the beach, watch movies, go to the fair, graduation ceremonies ect.

Guess what. I'm moving to a new school next september!

Noooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back