COUNTDOWN.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I actually thought you were talking about the end of the world. I was going to say it probably wouldn't happen, but then I found out you were kidding. xD

My school breaks up for Summer in July.

Tama :furawatchi: Phantom

PS:Starfire, some of the other guys were lucky enough to get their break in June, but you're too lucky. xD

Our last day is a half-day on June fourth.

So... nine and a half days left? :]

Our school makes Physical Education as part of the curriculm - you MUST take a semester of gym/swimming every year. To make room in my schedule (So I can take Mixed Ensemble - Honors Chorus), I had to sign up for summer school Phys Ed to get my .25 credits out of the way. So June eighth through the twenty-sixth, from eight am until noon, I'm taking Physical Education. Bleh. It's not too bad though, and totally worth it - during the middle of the school day I don't have to change, swim, change back, and go to my next class all soggy. ]: It's not near as bad as regular school - no homework, only four hours, and you get to socialize. But on the down side you run about four or five miles a day, and you have to swim everyday, and if you miss even a single day of class, you fail and have to take it again during the school year... it has its ups-and-downs.

Okay, enough of my ranty-ponderings.

So I officially get out of school in nine-and-a-half days, and then I have fifteen days of summer gym.

I agree with tamtamkitty totally though. I have a TON of finals... geometry, bio, Japanese, history, English... bleh, bleh, bleh! D:<

My vacation starts on Saturday next week! :furawatchi: Yay, and tomorrow is not school because of ascension day!

Most state schools in England finish for the summer around July 17 for 6 weeks and begin again in the first few days of September.

Private (fee paying) schools finish earlier by one or two weeks (usually) and return sometime in the first or second week of September.

I have about a month left, UGH.
same with me. ends June 25.

and i'm moving to ohio this summer, also. so school starts late august there :) . wahh near my birthday. good thing it ends really early June.

Last edited by a moderator:
June 25. x_x'But in June all we do is go to the beach, watch movies, go to the fair, graduation ceremonies ect.
We end same dayy =]

Where are you guys going for year-end trip?

I get out on June 4th. 9 days left! Plus I missed today (GUILD Auditions) and we have an End-Of-The-Year Party. But there's one problem: The last day isn't fun D;

Awards Ceremony (I get A-B Honor Roll and MABYE Perfect Attendance).

My school ends on June 18th. :) It feels like this year has went by SO quickly, doesn't it? For summer break, I might be going to Washington, D.C. for the whole summer.

Guh huh huh...

Never. That's what I'm thinking.

Being a lazy, unmotivated home schooler, I've only finished half my work.. but I'm supposed to take placement tests for mah next grade, because my mom has learned that angry, unmotivated lazy, chubby children are not easy to get up to do schoolwork unless you offer them hockey afterwards as a reward.

So basically... yeah :/

I have 4 more days of school (and an hour on the last day xP)

YAY ;D

I still have to take my math finals though ._.

your lucky USA guise :p i live on guatemala, i have exactly 4 months,25 days left :lol: , but the last day we get the autographs of our friends, we start chillaxin´ andwe celebrate, i even was a bit spazzy that day LOLZ!

we enter the (DARN) school again on January 18th or 16th.

We end same dayy =]Where are you guys going for year-end trip?
Either Cultus Lake Waterslides or Playland. We're not to sure yet. I think we're going to Cultus Lake because I think our school only has enough money to pay all those high prices for the graduating students. DARN GRADE 7 PEOPLES! xD

Either Cultus Lake Waterslides or Playland. We're not to sure yet. I think we're going to Cultus Lake because I think our school only has enough money to pay all those high prices for the graduating students. DARN GRADE 7 PEOPLES! xD
GO TO PLAYLAND WEDNESDAY JUNE 18th. THAT'S THE DAY I'M GOING! We have to pay ourselves... When we were deciding the field trip place, I never thought of Cultus lake. Now I kinda wanna go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back