Is school over for you yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irock202

Reaction score
Sooooo...is school over yet for you???? Different schools have different days school ends. Mine is in June. :D

Where I live, school starts in January and ends in December.

I'm actually very very very happy it hasn't ended yet. Seeings as next year I start high school, I should enjoy the happy times with little kids around school, and the easy work. Plus I gotta leave most of my friends behind, and that's gonna be incredibly hard for me.

Yet you guys are lucky you have summer starting, and we're entering winter so we have to rug up and can't go outside a lot of the time because of the rain. If we had snow, maybe I'd enjoy winter a little bit more.

Yes. Term 2 ends in July. It's only about week 5. Like Ksenia and Hayden my school starts in January and ends in December.

School for me started May 4th, and ends I believe April 16th.

10 more months to go XD

I'm not bothered by it knowing that when I'm done I'll have a career.

Mine ended last Thursday, around lunchtime.

It wasn't officially supposed to, but that's the wonders of Swine Flu for you.

School will never be over for me. I am a graduate student so I go all year (even in the summer). And since I am going for my masters in education I am destined to be in school forever, either as a student or a teacher, heh.

noooooope. June 27 I think. Just wait, I (and all the other late June enders) will be the one laughing when you all start earlier than me. Muaha.

Where I live, school starts in January and ends in December.
I'm actually very very very happy it hasn't ended yet. Seeings as next year I start high school, I should enjoy the happy times with little kids around school, and the easy work. Plus I gotta leave most of my friends behind, and that's gonna be incredibly hard for me.

Yet you guys are lucky you have summer starting, and we're entering winter so we have to rug up and can't go outside a lot of the time because of the rain. If we had snow, maybe I'd enjoy winter a little bit more.
That's crazy. ;)

Where do you live?

My school gets out June 3rd, which is late for us, because we had a lot of snow days. And I'm not so excited for it because I get really bored not going to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back