Is school over for you yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I live, school starts in January and ends in December.
I'm actually very very very happy it hasn't ended yet. Seeings as next year I start high school, I should enjoy the happy times with little kids around school, and the easy work. Plus I gotta leave most of my friends behind, and that's gonna be incredibly hard for me.

Yet you guys are lucky you have summer starting, and we're entering winter so we have to rug up and can't go outside a lot of the time because of the rain. If we had snow, maybe I'd enjoy winter a little bit more.
I looked at your profile and it said that you were born in 1997. That puts you in 6th grade. And you start high school in 7th? Is that right? Just curious...

Anyway, school for me ends on June 15th and I go back around September 3rd or something like that. I get a good 2 and a half month vacation, which is awesome.

June 14? 17?

I dunno.

ahaha

=]

Thats weird that some people start in January.. weird!.. to me =p

I go from September to June, and get the summer off =]

Nope, in Australia our summer is in December, so that's when we get our long holiday! =D

I'm updating.

My last day was Thursday. I'm officially withdrawing on Monday from my school.

There's an explanation in the google topic.

I love scams :|

School ends on June 16th... (full days)

Then we still have to go to school every day for about 3 hours to take our final exams.

I think it officially ends June 26th.

I end June 16th. A Tuesday.

12 more days left.

That's 12 days too many.

But the last 3 are half-days, so about 10.5 days.

Oh yes it is! Ended last Saturday (May 30th)! Wooooohoo :) .. Starts again in August.

I have two more days, both are half.

The year blew right past me, I thought it was going to be a long one.

Ah well.

edit; typo

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my last day right now. I'm in Web Publishing.

At 11:15 I'm freeee. (It's a half day today.)

This year went by so fast. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back