Whats written on you right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:VeganCheeseBurgerFTW:.

Reaction score
Like when you get bored and doodle on your arms and hands and such.

Whats on yours now?

Left hand- 'See Arm' with 3 smily faces.

3 lines in red Sharpie on my wirsts xD

Right hand- 'ILY. I'm glad your not dead =]' - We had a fire drill today xD

Arm- 'Homework - Maths. Do it or die'

Thats it.

In purple, on my left arm:

''lyk omg n00b tawk FtW11!!!SHIFT1''

Jen wrote it duting maths.

We had exams this week. Dx

So my friends wrote all over my arms, "Good luck, my fudge!" and adorned them with hearts and such. My Mum said it looked 'ugly' and skin looks better 'unblemished by Sharpies'. I think it's epic.

On my left hand in red Sharpie I have, "PSAT" written, reminding me to turn in my PSAT registration form.

Um..

Right Palm/topofhandidunnowhatitscalled:/- Cheezeymuffins - Stephanie wrote it for some reason :/ and some random stick dude and next to it says *HAI DOOD from dilara" Dilara wrote that and then it said "I hate people" and I was showing it to random people xD- Colours-, Red, Black, purple and yellow sharpie

Left hand- My friends new msn, Love heart with some sqribbled out names in it xDD, English homework, stickman and some random stars, colours- Red, Blue and green sharpies.

up my arms- lines, drawings, the word CLEMENTINE (me wuv that word!), "I have a boo-boo on my toung! It hurts!" and other randoms like that.

In yellow chalk today at school, I drew a heart on my leg. It washed off in the rain, though.

My left shoulder: "School is dead!" and "I love you bay-bay" in red, and silver.

Left forearm: A bunch of little smiley faces, in blue.

Wrist to elbow: Nothing! It's covered in bracelets [ One hundred fourteen bracelets, actually. ]

Back of hand: Hearts, and "Dress!" In silver and black. Plus a drawn on ring, yellow, red, and silver.

Palm: "Remember textbooks, or die." In black.

Right shoulder: Nothing! Woot!

Forearm: "Will was here." In black.

Wrist to elbow: "Asian boy owns this!" In green. There would be more, but it also has too many bracelets [ Sixteen. ]

Back of hand: "Jazzy loves this hand!" Plus heart, in black, highlighted with pink.

Palm: Nothing! Woot!

Now, for my legs:

Right thigh: "Don't swallow sharpie!!" In green. A big, red, splotch, because my guy friends drew male parts, I had to cross it out. "Boobies!" in red, with an illustration, which I haven't scratched out yet. "Diana's cell 512 --- ----" In silver. A bunch of random green dots. Okay, I have a lot of writing, I really don't feel like typing it up. I have colorful legs. All over. I don't have that much on my left thigh, but everywhere else is pretty much covered.

Everyone tells me I'm going to get skin cancer xDD

My friend's phone number written hugely across my left arm. :)

CALCULATOR PROTRACTOR RULER.

For my math test.. before, it was my attempt at a tattoo of a sun <3

Left hand-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRight hand-

Sharpie! (written in blue sharpie)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP.O.K. (Property of Katrina)

Mew!

P.O.T. (Property of Tarina)

P.O.S/P (Property of Sebastian/Puppy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back