Whats written on you right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing right now. I have the fear that certain pens that I don't know about would affect me. :gozarutchi:

Left:

My teacher is unfair!

Omg, gave me detention for throwing stuff at, well, lets call him A. But when Ill call her B, B did it too and he said he would let her off the hook because it's near the holidays!!!We did it at the same time. He plays favourites.

Right:

There is a peace sign on my thumb.

Justin Bieber, I ♥ u.

That's written on my left hand but it's an invincible pen and it only shows up when you light it. =]

Lines, just lines from using markers.

I don't write on myself much.

Dosen't really appeal to me. :)

My left shoulder: "School is dead!" and "I love you bay-bay" in red, and silver.Left forearm: A bunch of little smiley faces, in blue.

Wrist to elbow: Nothing! It's covered in bracelets [ One hundred fourteen bracelets, actually. ]

Back of hand: Hearts, and "Dress!" In silver and black. Plus a drawn on ring, yellow, red, and silver.

Palm: "Remember textbooks, or die." In black.

Right shoulder: Nothing! Woot!

Forearm: "Will was here." In black.

Wrist to elbow: "Asian boy owns this!" In green. There would be more, but it also has too many bracelets [ Sixteen. ]

Back of hand: "Jazzy loves this hand!" Plus heart, in black, highlighted with pink.

Palm: Nothing! Woot!

Now, for my legs:

Right thigh: "Don't swallow sharpie!!" In green. A big, red, splotch, because my guy friends drew male parts, I had to cross it out. "Boobies!" in red, with an illustration, which I haven't scratched out yet. "Diana's cell 512 --- ----" In silver. A bunch of random green dots. Okay, I have a lot of writing, I really don't feel like typing it up. I have colorful legs. All over. I don't have that much on my left thigh, but everywhere else is pretty much covered.

Everyone tells me I'm going to get skin cancer xDD
Phoebe I love you xDD

Anyways. Left hand Inside says I love you Kimi.

Left hand says a bunch of animal sounds. xD

Left arm and like eyeliner on it because I dont take it off when I do to sleep and I should be in the shower right now xD

Right Hand says a phone number

Right hand inside says I love jordan. I was going to my friend Jordans house Well, I was going to And we got snowed in.... But yeah thats all. Everyday for school I write a name of someone on TC That I care about and like everyday people Come to see whos name is on my hand XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back