Things you wouldn't tell people?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Try Honesty

Reaction score
Do you like/have things that your wouldn't tell your friends you like? LIST DEM!

UMM mien is

Zelda games

Billy Talent

This guy :,<

dats it i thinkz

Wai would I tell something that I woulnd't tell on the internetz? o:

Fine, fine.

I liek watching retarded youtube clips. Like blending glo stixs. 8D

You guys. It's not that I hate you guys, there's a complicated reason.

Anime. A lot of people already know in my school, and they make fun of me for it so I try not to talk about me loving anime much.

the fact I hate rap, I'd get eaten alive :p

^ I'm the opposite xD

The fact that I like rap..

Just, some kinds.

Not the kinds that people go around and sing how they do it with girls O.O

And.. my passion for knitting and crocheting and those stuff.

People call me grandma and stuff just for that..

They'll regret it, I guess. xP

That I think wacking my cousin with mini-marshmellows is fun!

I'm a bagel obsessee (though most of my friends found out)

About Ksenia and Beth. (You guys know why. MSN)

I wouldn't tell my friends that I like Tamagotchis again because they're gonna put me in therapy like last time to keep me from getting obsessed and having 20 or so. Or they're gonna give me a stuffed monkey that I could love and tell all my problems to.

But it's just that, I don't know why, but Tamagotchis make me feel special and happy and all warm and fuzzy inside. :p

Nothing, I think. xD I'm very outspoken.

Oh. I don't share my celebrity crushes... if I do, soak it in cause I won't say them again!

They will never know about TT. > :( (Or I'm screwed)

I loooove the fact that pretty much no one will admit they like Hannah Montanna/Miley Cyrus, even though they do. And if they do, they try to make up excuses for WHY they like it. Seriously. .__.

Um... Well, I'm not going to go around advertising that I've never been kissed yet. .__.

I wouldn't tell my friends that I like Tamagotchis again because they're gonna put me in therapy like last time to keep me from getting obsessed and having 20 or so. Or they're gonna give me a stuffed monkey that I could love and tell all my problems to.
But it's just that, I don't know why, but Tamagotchis make me feel special and happy and all warm and fuzzy inside. :huh:
I don't even remember why I wouldn't tell them. I have six so I can't hide it for long. Oh well, there's still *one* more secret I can hide from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamatalk.

It's complicated, because my friends know about lots of you, but they have no idea I've never met you.

Because -- I lied. I told them you were all old friends from England. Like, "Yeah, I went to school with Phoebe and Katie and Michelle and Ksenia! But over the years they moved to Texas, Pennsylvania, New Zealand, Australia, etc. So now I have international friends!"

I love you guys, and you are mentioned, but everyone thinks I used to go to school in England with you.

I lied. D:

I'm a bad person.

^ Oh. Really Esther? o:
Yes. D:

They think you're from England too. And that I used to go to school with you.

I feel like a bad bad girl. I'm sorry if you guys hate me now. D:

Don't sweat it, dear. It makes me feel touched that you're willing to lie about us. But you should tell them the truth, Esseh. (Wow, that was a new nickname.) Don't be so sad. You're avatar looks pouty too. xDDD

Something else I don't always tell people is my dreams. They can be embarrassing. Like me marrying... Well... xD Nothing. x33

I don't tell my friends about my anime obsession, because it seems like every time I even bring up anything remotely RELATED to anime, they're all like T_T. And yeah, it sucks. :eek: I also don't tell my friends about my insecurities and such...because then I know that they'll have something to blackmail me with, ha ha. Yeah, I have some pretty great friends...

~CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back