SNOW?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovertchi

Reaction score
OMG it's snowing and it's summer i'm serious this is crazy! :( Did this ever happen to you? Is it happening to you right now? This is creepy...

OMG it's snowing and it's summer i'm serious this is crazy! :( Did this ever happen to you? Is it happening to you right now? This is creepy...
I've had snow on my birthday(June 2) once but never in August o.o

Where are you that it's snowing?

I'm in Vancouver, Canada. It just turned to rain. It looks like a mix of rain and snow. And there's thunder. This is crazy :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Vancouver, Canada. It just turned to rain. It looks like a mix of rain and snow. And there's thunder. This is crazy :(
Hopefully it doesn't come down here XD

We had a little bit of thunder a few nights ago but nothing major. I'm not ready for snow yet x.x

Once when I was little, it snowed in summer. And I'm not that far up north in Canada.

Odd. maybe Weiwei's getting it too x3

I've had snow where I live (central-ontario) in June once before, it felt like christmas. 8D

dun worry, it's not going to hurt anyone, Go play in it.

I'VE NEVER SEEN SNOW IN MY LIFE. D:

I tried making it by blending ice cubes, but it failedddd.

^ Awwwuh D=

in the wintertime, I've gotta make a video of me snowman building so you can see. You would love snow, so muchh ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It hailed here in August. Kessy, it's cold :) and like powdery.

You can do what they did on Drake & Josh buy shredding tons of cheese and putting it all on your front lawn.
yeah! Shred the cheese! =D

And no. It for some reason, never really starts to snow here until January.

lol

It's never happened here that I know of.

Though we DID have a particularly mild, rainy summer. We barely got above 90*F, when usually that's a normal summer temperature here.

I was all, "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL WARMING?!" D8

That is odd though. I mean, we get a lot of snow during the winter, but never outside of the late October - late March range.

D': Does this help? xDD
That looks exactly like cotton candy.. :0

I just wanna roll around in it like a polar bear. :)

Oscar, for some reason, I can't imagine that stuff being cold.

It looks so warm-like and cosy and plain NOT COLDDD. D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back