SNOW?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a kid, we went to Colorado for a vacation. It was in July, and there was some snow along the side of the road. (we were at 12,000 ft. elevation) I got out of the car and made a small snowman, and threw some snowballs at my dad. Where I live now in Arizona, it snows once in a while. I live @ 4000 foot elevation, not down in Phoenix. I hate Phoenix. That's kinds weird that you got snow this early. I love snow.

Ohgod, I love snow. In Cali we would drive up to the mountains each year. Lovely snow there. <3

and it's snowed one day each winter I spent in TX. God knows how or why--but that one day a year has been amazing. We all run home from school and play outside like three year olds. I hope it happens this year.

I've never seen snow. Woo.
It sounds like I'd sink and die or something. And it doesn't look cold, either. It looks like sand O:
O: Even I've seen snow!

We don't usually get it here because it's too wet and windy for snow D:

You'd think we would, it gets so darn cold here in winter.

We had the biggest snowfall in 20 years last year, but before that we hadn't had snow for about 5 years ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back